PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] [EVENT Terra] Trash "err" Hunt

Garfield
14-10-10, 17:35
like some of you might noticed, TG troopers robed an After Dark weapon storage. most of the captured weapons still lost, hidden in pepper park and outzone sectors even too in thier dungeons...

So its up to you my fellow NC runners to regather thoose weapons and strike back in full force.

(to make it clear ive hidden LOADS of rare weapons, well thoose wich i havent lost due that fuckintg bug, in boxes, trashcans,supplie boxes ect ect. a bit hack skill will be usefull tho.
in zones from pp1 to oz9 and in the dungeons all around these zones.
u can find realy realy nice sutff nothing less then 3slot arti stats, massive amount of 5sloty holy spelsl wich are buyable ingame can be found.
and for pizza sure thers a "main price" its a unique collector item, the ren will lead you the way :p . u can either keep it or bring it back to me and i replace it with something special)

Trigger happy !

oh thers ONE rule: if find something u dont like please dont throw it away, just leave it where it is.
ive but so much effort in that event and i will trie to replace the lost items and hidde them the next days......

thx to KK for another event w/o support

have fun guys wish ya loads of fights in PP1-3/Ind1-2/OZ1-9

ah ye "hint" Garf s scared of spiders :angel:

Biglines
14-10-10, 18:04
is it just me or is there only stuff in pp1? none of the boxes in pp2/3 contain anything (didn't take anything, just exploring)

Garfield
14-10-10, 19:03
lol its not that ea<y tio find.....

Placido
14-10-10, 20:00
nice event :D :D :D
got 12 5 slot holy spells and 3 rare 4 slot spells
it is a shame that kk isn' able to do something like this.

Placido
14-10-10, 20:02
is it just me or is there only stuff in pp1? none of the boxes in pp2/3 contain anything (didn't take anything, just exploring)

thanks that you didn't go in sewers or caves in pp1-3
there was something in every sewer

Garfield
14-10-10, 20:40
meh thers alot more stuff......... keep searching bois :D

tbh ive planed to host and announce that event a bit more difficult and shiny but todays crash/bug pissed me off so hard so i cba to wait for an GM just to beg for a lil favour

"hint hint" crahn church, storage halls, JAIL(bait)....

Garfield
15-10-10, 00:06
replacement will happen soon as i can fix my bugged toons. ill trie to hidde nice thingys untill someone find the milky ren+the special item( cant tell what it is because its might not that rare as i thought).

thank you all for the time u spend to discover thoose weapons...

Garfield
15-10-10, 02:10
right last couple of hours i consted more stuff......

ITS PLACED ! happy hunting

lool did anyboddy find the box/cabinet/cooking pot/trashcan with the milky ren in it yet?

derretimos
15-10-10, 05:34
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh36/derretimos/42.jpg
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh36/derretimos/43.jpg

Garfield
15-10-10, 11:19
uh ye We got a winner ! GRATZ where did u find it ? :angel:

me should be online tonight at 20.00 gmt+1 shout out if u wanna xchange the dogtag with something else starting with GM_ :lol:

derretimos
15-10-10, 16:59
found it in the maze, told someone else to check there first and he said he didn't find anything, but i went looking just in case :D

Faid
15-10-10, 19:10
found it in the maze, told someone else to check there first and he said he didn't find anything, but i went looking just in case :D
lol that someone was me and it being a maze and all, I didnt see the lockbox, it was a fun event though Garfield, nice to have something to do. Too bad you had no GM support.

Kanedax
18-10-10, 19:03
I don't understand how GMs can see this and not be motivated to assist. Shameful really.

Garfield
18-10-10, 20:44
honestly i didnt ask for support, just for an favour but ive delted that icket after the terrible bug punched my face so the GM team didnt know about the event untill i raged on the forum :angel:

but since tribeholzs cst tool is wrecked after all that constructing i would like to have a "sit in" with Mr Bud Judson and talk about one out of his storage :cool: