PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Where have you ended up since NC?

-FN-
13-10-10, 20:27
Tabula Rasa... I miss it. Played the demo the other day for the hell of it. Damn you Richard Garriott. Damn you NCSoft.

Personally, I think Fallen Earth is the closest thing to the NC world out there right now. If it had Clan-owned Outposts, it'd be money. But it's still struggling in population even with their huge development progress over the past year.

Combat-wise though, Global Agenda has my PvP addiction. Fast-paced, FPS with character leveling and item customization. If you haven't tried it, it's well worth it and there's a free trial. I have 30% off codes, but to not be too shameless, I won't post 'em here, so PM me :p

Earthrise looks promising but I think we've all been in the MMO industry long enough to know that looks can be devastatingly deceiving *cough* Twilight War *cough*

What else is there non-fantasy FPS based? Why have we not bought the Neocron IP to develop NC3 yet? There are days when I miss NC, but like Billy Joel said, "Then the king and the queen went back to the green, but you can never go back there again". Just isn't the same *sigh*

-EDIT-

WTF, where's the text color BBCode??

Drachenpaladin
13-10-10, 20:58
Black Prophecy board.. StarCraft II.. probably WoW if BP fails..

Neallys
13-10-10, 21:01
Work, and Uni :)
A bit of NC and L4D2 every now and then.

-FN-
13-10-10, 21:21
Work, and Uni :)
A bit of NC and L4D2 every now and then.
Is L4D2 as good as L4D1? I never bothered to grab the sequel...

Biglines
13-10-10, 21:36
Is L4D2 as good as L4D1? I never bothered to grab the sequel...
most people say it's better, but I never got into it, L4D was totally awesome with 3 good mates, doing the campaigns on expert with only pistols or something like that. L4D2 is more competition oriented, and I simply don't have the computer to play L4D2 competitively :(

William Antrim
13-10-10, 22:23
Wow and i am really enjoying it. Pvp is completely different to nc, although can be much more fun in a good group, but is not as good as solo pvp in nc. Still as a whole the game is keeping my attention at present.

zii
13-10-10, 22:42
Soince 2002, I have played NC, with a 10 day play of wow, and a notable exception of wow in space (Eve Online). Not alot to report.

However, since NC I have lived in BE CL US GI and now in nL.
All been rather interesting.

Danae
13-10-10, 23:44
har. This is a sad question and answer ^^

As of December 2010, I will have been with Neocron for 10 years, I think I'm the longest remaining person here. I was 22 When I started here...*sniffle*

I have 4 sons (2, 6, 8, and 10), a wonderful husband (you may remember Oath), a second job (work in the local dole office). I guess I've had a busy 10 years :P

I played WoW for 5 years (first EU servers then US servers) but don't play anymore. Mostly I'm just on facebook...yeah pretty sad ;P I watch Oath play (well used to Modern Warfare 2, but now Medal of Honor as of two days ago :P) on the PS3 or the kids play on the Wii.

Dr Phil
14-10-10, 02:39
Since NC?!
Im still here, and i doubt ill be leaving anytime soon!

While ive been in NC ive been studying and later working, and well.. drinking..
Mostly drinking though... :D

Setlec
14-10-10, 06:36
since NC i've been playing quite a few games like woflenstein: enemy territory then Enemy Territory:quake wars, l4d2 (never played l4d, though) BF:BC2 (really disapointed by the game honestly). as MMOs i've been playing DDO online and LoTR online... Beta tested Fallen Earth didn't like it... beta tested Global Agenda but something was missing...

But I'm still daily checking NC forums for updates!

Doc Holliday
14-10-10, 08:19
Life. its a great game.

Gau
14-10-10, 08:19
one of danae :P

i been arround just as long looool and still remember you gettin cought singing
to your raidio show on SINER :P hahaha

well i drift arround all sorts of games atm i am playin BF BC2 and Supreem Comander 2 other than that i just revisit the clasics in my collection
Alice, oni ond such :)

RAB
14-10-10, 08:53
hmmm.... got divorced once, married again, had a beautiful daughter, wife got ill(perm) bit of a struggle that, moved house, look after wife full time now - get nagged all the time as I'm a crap house husband ! lol, looked for many games to replace cron, fallout 3 came the closest for me I think (offline)... oh look and I'm back again... TRYING TO PLAY !!! lol

Gau
14-10-10, 09:00
that is a harsh one rab :S

hey i am newly married but apparently i sux at tyding other
than that i am fine so i am told :P hahahahaha

Omnituens
14-10-10, 14:25
From cron, I stopped playing MMO's... was dark times and I don't really remember what I was playing.

I then played WoW, then Eve, then wow, then Eve. Occasionally coming back to cron when I found out it was free.

Now I am MMO free (except for free access to cron) as I've just moved house and can't really afford the subscription costs right now.

Usually find me playing LoL or TF2 these days.

CMaster
14-10-10, 19:03
Hmm, since the Cron stopped being my main game:

Synergy (HL2 mod)
Left4Dead - obsessively for 4-5 months then barley touched since.
Fallen Earth closed beta
Team Fortress 2
Borderlands
Company of Heroes
Various singleplayer games (FO3, Civ series, etc)

Dystopia is a HL2 mod well worth checking out for NC players. No, it isn't an MMO, but it has a cyberpunk setting, allows you to pick your own implant setup and pick between spy, PE and tank, a better cyberspace than hacknet (not really very hard)

RAB
14-10-10, 19:59
that is a harsh one rab :S

hey i am newly married but apparently i sux at tyding other
than that i am fine so i am told :P hahahahaha

Men aren't genetically able to tidy as well as women !! :p
lol

CMaster
14-10-10, 22:20
Oh and of late, Minecraft.
Also, went through a phase of lots of Defcon matches, but think that might have still been when I logged into NC at least once a week.

-FN-
14-10-10, 22:31
Oh geez, I forgot that I played EVE for a few months :lol: it was really fun for awhile, but once you come to the realization that you will never be able to catch up to the long-term vets thanks to the realtime-based leveling system, it became disheartening.

For anyone still looking for a PvP supplement in their gaming life, I strongly suggest you try Global Agenda. There is a free trial (https://account.globalagendagame.com/garegister/support/registration_base_trial.aspx) and if you dig it, I only have two 30% off codes left (GACOU214823165771, GACOU214823184370) they went faster than I expected o_O

Fallen Earth has a combat update on it's PTS so that may be worth retrying here soon...

It's funny tho that for all the games that have come and gone over the past decade, none of them have hit just right the way NC did. Get parts from PvE, include rare parts as drops, all players to specialize in only one, maybe two things, random stats, customizable gear... It's just amazing that the NC Crafting system hasn't been taken to the next level in other games.

Jodo
14-10-10, 23:18
Combat-wise though, Global Agenda has my PvP addiction. Fast-paced, FPS with character leveling and item customization.

Is GA 1st person? I've only seen 3rd person vids and such.

Biglines
15-10-10, 00:29
Is GA 1st person? I've only seen 3rd person vids and such.
well I always get shit for being the only person on NC to play first person... so i think most people are used to 3rd person in nc anyway

Dr Phil
15-10-10, 00:33
well I always get shit for being the only person on NC to play first person... so i think most people are used to 3rd person in nc anyway
Well.. I played in 1st person too - for about a month... Untill I started pvping! :p

Morpheus
15-10-10, 00:36
started levling up my first real life char. i tell you its a hell of a work to do so :)

but it pays with every smile you get!

playing cron occasionally - mostly when my wife isn't watching :P

Dr Phil
15-10-10, 00:49
started levling up my first real life char. i tell you its a hell of a work to do so :)

but it pays with every smile you get!

playing cron occasionally - mostly when my wife isn't watching :P
Indeed, it takes AGES to level!!

Genji
15-10-10, 00:56

1st person WTF Biggie!?!...

Brammers
15-10-10, 02:02
On my current choice of games to play, is Borderlands. Like the way it plays, and also it's got a wacky sense of humor, that just makes you crack up every time!

And oddly, I play it on the Xbox and the PC, although I am hoping my Xbox mates get the GotY edition as well. :D

Oh FN...what was that other game that was dubbed the NC killer, that wasn't?

flib
15-10-10, 02:40
Played a lot of L4D and L4D2.
Even more Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2.
A bit of Stargate Resistance
Tried some Everquest 2 for nostalgia's sake and quickly got bored of it.

At present I'm doing some good ol' Deus Ex :cool:

Biglines
15-10-10, 11:21
1st person WTF Biggie!?!...
look at it this way, if ur all right, id own u all way too much in third persom ;)

Dr Phil
15-10-10, 11:41
look at it this way, if ur all right, id own u all way too much in third persom ;)
Well... Exept that you suck in 3rd person... :p
But yea, you would probably have been very, very good if you had played in 3rd person from the start..

Strife
15-10-10, 19:12
Team Fortress 2
Left4Dead2(getting back into it)
WoW(sadly)
EVE briefly over the years
Battlefield2, Project Reality mod.
Heroes of Newerth

Davey Wavey
15-10-10, 23:36
got a job... got a gf... got dogs... lifes good :)

Biglines
16-10-10, 00:19
aside from nc, played all 78 games in my steam list (damn you steam holiday discounts):
http://steamcommunity.com/id/biglines/games?tab=all

and well... learned to play the piano a bit, watched a shitload of tv series online (yes that is legal in NL :P), and the final masters project is taking up most of my time that isnt spent wasted in nc...

Geist-[uTw]-
16-10-10, 11:33
Dawn of War 2 - godlike
Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising - disappointing
Homeworld 2 Complex Mod - Fun
Starship Troopers: Marauder - Fun

I really really hope that the upcoming Warhammer 40K online game will be a good replacement for Neocron.

Transformer
16-10-10, 17:16
Quietly waiting for The Old Republic.

Biglines
16-10-10, 17:37
Quietly waiting for The Old Republic.
me too, although not sure ill be able to pay (as in, sony doesnt support paypal :()

RAB
16-10-10, 20:42
One game I have played a lot of is X3 Terran Conflict.

If you're into very complex in depth space sims like the old Elite then it's well worth a go.
Loads of custom content too, you can play the whole game themed like Battlestar galactica, Stargate, StarTrek,. whatever your fav is..

Good game if you like that kinda thing.

Dr Phil
17-10-10, 04:02
One game I have played a lot of is X3 Terran Conflict.

If you're into very complex in depth space sims like the old Elite then it's well worth a go.
Loads of custom content too, you can play the whole game themed like Battlestar galactica, Stargate, StarTrek,. whatever your fav is..

Good game if you like that kinda thing.
Terran Conflict is a pretty good game yea.. Too bad it lags like a mofo when theres a lot happening at the same time, on my computer :(

flib
17-10-10, 09:09
me too, although not sure ill be able to pay (as in, sony doesnt support paypal :()
SONY!? Do go on sir! :mad:

Biglines
17-10-10, 12:30
SONY!? Do go on sir! :mad:
isn't tor going to be on sony station? if u have a credit card it will work fine, but I don't have a credit card, and afaik they don't sell sony station gametime cards here either

[K1]Luke
17-10-10, 13:15
aside from nc, played all 78 games in my steam list (damn you steam holiday discounts):
http://steamcommunity.com/id/biglines/games?tab=all

and well... learned to play the piano a bit, watched a shitload of tv series online (yes that is legal in NL :P), and the final masters project is taking up most of my time that isnt spent wasted in nc...

Give me your steam account info so I can download them all and crack them please? :D

RAB
17-10-10, 13:34
Terran Conflict is a pretty good game yea.. Too bad it lags like a mofo when theres a lot happening at the same time, on my computer :(

There's a couple of good scripts to help with that mate.
The best one is the (forget title) one that gets rid of all the non-minable asteriods throughout the entire universe.
Then stuff like COM3 helps a lot too.

Biglines
17-10-10, 14:21
Luke']Give me your steam account info so I can download them all and crack them please? :D
lol, most of those are well worth their (discounted) prices ;)

Iceflower
17-10-10, 14:34
isn't tor going to be on sony station?

TOR = Bioware/EA
SWG = SOE

So I doubt Sony will be any help when it comes to play TOR. As for TOR, please give me a shout once it has to offer something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc0SeFOBDxU
(To clarify, no, it is not my vid, I always forget to fraps while flying :( )

Until then, I will focus on RL and be happy to hop back to either NC and / or JtL always once in a blue moon until something better comes along. Ironically enough, every time I tried to access NC recently servers were down - I am starting to wonder whether that is really a coincidence... o_O

flib
17-10-10, 18:10
Had me scared there for a second. -o-

Biglines
17-10-10, 20:37
oh great, some american dick (as in, a dick that by chance is american, from utah (sandy), not a dick because he's american), prolly from the forums here, ip 75.162.109.55, has been trying to hijack my steam account. could some GM see which forum accounts use this ip?

Morpheus
17-10-10, 21:31
oh great, some american dick (as in, a dick that by chance is american, from utah (sandy), not a dick because he's american), prolly from the forums here, ip 75.162.109.55, has been trying to hijack my steam account. could some GM see which forum accounts use this ip?
What does steam have to do with NC?

Send a report to abuse@qwest.net (Qwest Communications Company, LLC)

But i doubt it would have any effect since they probably use dynamic IP assignment. You would have to know the exact date/time for them to find out the user.

The best and only way to protect your account (in any respect) is to have a real complicated password. And also be sure that your Gameaccounts have a different password than your email-adress ;)

Biglines
17-10-10, 21:56
What does steam have to do with NC?
mostly cuz i posted about steam and how many games i have on these forums :P tnx for the email, I have exact date time, since the email is sent immediately after the request ;)

edit: I mailed them about it, as far as I can tell the attempt was unsuccessful, but still lame as hell

james_finn
18-10-10, 01:29
In gaming i've been playing mostly Borderlands, EvE, LoTR, Fallout 3 etc.

*cough* Bram, yes I saw the comment *cough*

In RL since Neocron launched I've:
* Nearly failed my A-Levels (damn neo-crack :P)
* Got my integrated Masters degree in Physics
* Nearly got my PhD (~6 months)

Good job I stopped playing, damn MC5 and G0D :lol:

rob444
18-10-10, 10:42
I've not really ended up anywhere. I started playing WoW/EVE/AoC after Neocron but I never played nearly long enough as I did with Neocron. I miss neocron a lot and yes I know it's free now but if there isn't much population around I get bored very easily and it'll just end up wasting disk space in the end :(...

RAB
18-10-10, 10:44
I've not really ended up anywhere. I started playing WoW/EVE/AoC after Neocron but I never played nearly long enough as I did with Neocron. I miss neocron a lot and yes I know it's free now but if there isn't much population around I get bored very easily and it'll just end up wasting disk space in the end :(...

seemed pretty busy last night and if everyone takes that attitude we'll get nowhere !! :p :)
Give it a go, got nothing to lose now! :)

Dr Phil
18-10-10, 11:20
Theres plenty of activity in NC atm tbh.. 6-7% at night aint bad.. And plenty opfights :)

Okran
19-10-10, 17:23
I have strayed off the path of mmo's with work and family life taking over most of it. Most of my spare time is spent developing applications in vb.net and occasionally playing the odd game - mostly BFBC2 multiplayer (obviously) and Stalker COP single player - can't wait for the new Stalker due in 2012.

Other MMO's I've tried are: City of Heros, Everquest 2, WoW, WAR, D&D Online. None of them compare to Neocron, they don't even come close!

NS_CHROME54
21-10-10, 01:39
I was pretty young when I first got into Neocron, I was only 14 or something. Now I'm 23. Since then I've gotten into World of Warcraft (which I've played on and off since it was released), Aion, Guild Wars and Anarchy Online. I'm sure Danae will remember some of the animosity between the Neocron and AO communities back in the day. ;)

=REMUS=
07-11-10, 13:43
Played a little RF Online and a little Guild Wars, I hardly play games anymore to be fair, I would play Neocron again if the populations went up.

-FN-
17-11-10, 04:29
Just in case anyone is thinking of picking up Global Agenda any time soon since Hi-Rez bought the Tribes franchise, this site seems to rotate 30% off codes:

http://www.globalagendacodes.com/

Flashlite
17-11-10, 05:01
FN i been watching some pvp videos seems cool. like unreal/planetside style game. i may have to give it a go. just one question is there always pvp action at all times of the day?

Genji
17-11-10, 06:46
I heard Global agenda pvp is instanced like battlegrounds WoW, no real "ganking". This is true?

XaNToR
17-11-10, 16:41
Well, i couldnt take many other games when i left NC so i stopped playing computer games in general, except some snes classics and ut2k4.

When i left NC i took my A levels, and spend my time at college now. This and my friends keep me busy ;)

L0KI
19-11-10, 17:47
Well, i couldnt take many other games when i left NC so i stopped playing computer games in general, except some snes classics and ut2k4.

When i left NC i took my A levels, and spend my time at college now. This and my friends keep me busy ;)

Legend. Long time no speak!

Similar story here really (except for the A levels; I'd already finished mine when I started NC). I don't do a lot of gaming these days... I play a bit of Starcraft 2 from time to time, and regularly re-check NC in the hope that it's all gone back to how it was 6 years ago.

Oh, and what have I ended up doing?

uhhhm...

I set up a pretty impressively large custom Android ROM community called VillainROM. Google it.

L0KI
19-11-10, 17:49
Theres plenty of activity in NC atm tbh.. 6-7% at night aint bad.. And plenty opfights :)

Okay. I've logged on every other night for the past 7 days, and not seen more than 40%...

Am I picking the wrong time?

Biglines
19-11-10, 17:53
yes

and it will never be like 6 years ago, simply because you're wrong and it wasn't even like that 6 years ago! :p

Kozmos
22-11-10, 01:02
I'm still about... havent logged in for a few months i guess though...

I cant remember the year i first started neocron lol, It was the release of Beta2, believe it or not, came on here tonight cause i found the black beta DVD and thought i'd check out the forum again lol as its been a while... was that 2000/2001? Was on my apprentiship at the time so was around then... cant remember tbh...

Its wierd, neocron holds alot of memories, and ones that will probably be with me for the whole of my life. the friends, the enemies, the awesome OP fights (8 hour marathon's defending soliko etc lol...

I went off to play wow for a bit, then left it, went back to it for BC, capped and left it, started again with wotlk, capped 7 chars and left it... dunno why i kept going back to it, actually got sick of the same old things very fast, its like i just didnt learn the lesson the first time around...

Have played alot of other stuff in between, nothing notable really, the one that I probably had the most fun with was crimecraft tbh, then they did some stupid shit with the direction of the game and introduced the item store and other microtransaction crap, plus a totally retarded ranking system alongside the inability to curb some DX texture recognition hacks that destroyed the base population... it had promise...

Anyway im now married, have a daughter who's 18 months old on the 29th, Moved to Hull, London and back to Luton in the last 5 years lol... Now i work as a parking inspector (yeah love you too!...) to pay the bills, and for a US indie games company, working on our own funded MMO-FPS with T3D. Thats alotta fun, having the ability to make some mailbox money from something I love doing.

Kinda lost what i was going on about there lol... anyway might catch some of ya around...

Andy.
Fenix.

Biglines
22-11-10, 01:19
for a US indie games company, working on our own funded MMO-FPS with T3D. Thats alotta fun, having the ability to make some mailbox money from something I love doing.

link? ;)

Kozmos
22-11-10, 07:02
link? ;)

Theres nothing 'up' as such at the moment, although we have some middleware out now, ecstacy motion, for animation animation and physics, aswell as 'controllerless' input. Was originally intended as an 'inhouse' version of lucas art's endorphine, to do our own animations, but grew into bit of a beast after a couple of breakthru's with physx heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO--HjdRZYQ a tech demo video from GDC last year

Apocalypsox
22-11-10, 18:33
well I fucking FINALLY GOT MY AFRO AND CIGARETTES FUCK YEAH :D

-FN-
22-11-10, 22:12
FN i been watching some pvp videos seems cool. like unreal/planetside style game. i may have to give it a go. just one question is there always pvp action at all times of the day?

There is PvP 24/7.

I heard Global agenda pvp is instanced like battlegrounds WoW, no real "ganking". This is true?

Never played WoW so I can't say. GA is more like a futuristic, sci-fi Team Fortress 2 as far as PvP goes. It also has a host of PvE options that are surprisingly a hell of a lot of fun as well.

derretimos
23-11-10, 07:31
surprisingly a hell of a lot of fun

didn't like it for the first 10 minutes, now i can't stop playing :D

Skusty
25-11-10, 02:23
Since I work (truckin' :D ) most of the time, I don't have time for MMO's, so I mostly play Team Fortress 2 on a Swedish server that I've hung around for about 3 years. In the weekend nights we usually have ourselves some private Left 4 Dead 2 matches. :D

Xephonas
25-11-10, 03:24
Working and just generally having a good time.

Gaming wise..floating around Warhammer Online, Face of Mankind, Medal of Honor until something actually good comes out...

it'll happen sometime...right?

RogerRamjet
26-11-10, 03:06
Left NC when I went to Hull Uni in 2006. I dropped out of that course, worked for 3 years, lost 5 stone, almost joined the Royal Marines, took up bike racing and found I was quite good at it, got taken on board by a sponsored team, went back to Teesside Uni to study Applied Sports Science, along with working in a pub on weekends.

Games wise not a great deal. Football Manager when it comes out, dig out Oblivion and Morrowind occasionally, but no MMOs. I've considered coming back to NC but I feel I left on a high.

Izeo
27-11-10, 22:39
NC2 for a few hours every once in a while.
League of Legends more often than I should. I really regret ever installing League of Legends. It has a terrible community but I am beginning to think it's not the community and it's just ... people. :l

MkVenner
30-11-10, 03:09
Didn't really get into any MMO's since NC, 'cept FoM for a bit, but that went downhill faster than...something that goes downhill quickly...

Was in the alpha & beta for fallen earth, didn't really like it, that's about it really, don't play much in the way of games anymore, don't really have the time, what with work and stuff. Just played through the SP campaign in Black Ops, which took all of 20 minutes, other than New Vegas, that's about it since...well...Fallout 3 lol

Clive tombstone
30-11-10, 22:11
Hah, I'll be honest, there hasn't been a lot of gaming since I've left. Theres certainly been more artwork, but not a lot of gaming (also, joined the navy, but thats another story, hahah).

I've been recently fixated with the STALKER series, as well as playing minecraft and some other tittles I've dug out of the old boxes of games.

FarSight
04-12-10, 20:57
I was always looking for full loot PVP games so i play Darkfall Online from release [nearly 2 years] and tried Mortal Online. DF is good but you need to grind hard to be PvP vialable and MO will prolly fall soon as it got insane amount of bugs and unfinished things. Also i enjoy World of Tanks [its like CS but in tanks lul]. I dont see any good/interesting MMO comming soon [besides BP that i will give a try for sure] so i wait for Deus Ex 3.

Biglines
05-12-10, 11:58
MO will prolly fall soon as it got insane amount of bugs and unfinished things.
uhm... nc has had this for 8 years now!

Neallys
05-12-10, 14:37
Never played WoW so I can't say. GA is more like a futuristic, sci-fi Team Fortress 2 as far as PvP goes. It also has a host of PvE options that are surprisingly a hell of a lot of fun as well.

I tried GA, I don't really have the comp for it, and it's not a really perfect game but it's lot of fun, gameplay-wise. Was only on trial though, thinking about buying it :)

Jason Parker
06-12-10, 01:17
Where have I been the last 2 years since I quit NC?

Well before I started again in 2006 I tried FoM, whic sucked, as a game and espüecialy as a neocron replacement. I also tried MxO which had some good elements but on the long term sucked also (point and click in MMOs + me = big NO NO). Also did some SWG which ended up as me being a pilot only, because multiplayer realtime space combat is a lot of fun (that's why I am eagerly waiting for BP to be finished).

After NC I tried Fallen Earth. Great Fallout as MMO but Economy sucks so again no worthy replacement for NC.

Also tried GA, well I don't know if it wasn't free to play I bet it wouldn't be played that much. It basically is NC without RP, without Economy, without the wide range of possibilities to skill and outfit your class for combat. So again not working as replacement. If you liked Tribes or PLanetside it's still worth a look though. As a multiplayer FPS Game it works rather good.

Also had a look at Earthrise Screenshots and Videos and decided to not even give it a try, I guess it will end up somewhere between Fallen Earth and FoM, so no replacement for NC.

So now after 2 Years of abstinence I'm here again. Seeing the game's still running. And still seeing that with half a year of serious effort it could be brought to state that would make it possible to relaunch the game as a F2P title (seriously, the technical and graphical age is too old to launch it as a subscription based game, but if it's basically free to play I bet a lot of people would play if the problems we all pointed out so often would be solved beforehand).

To cut a long story short: After nearly 5 Years of playing NC actively and 2 years looking at the alternatives the only way to replace Neocron is Neocron itself, by either resurrecting NC 2 or finaly starting to make Neocron 3. But bare this in mind: If you make NC 3 make it a worthy successor, forget about 2 sided faction systems and all that mainstream garbage like thousands of quests, fixed storylines and so on. Keep the basic sandbox idea and support the freedom of choice about what to do next in NC even more by dynamic faction systems, player driven storylines and all the other great ideas you can read in the brainport threads of the 8 Years that this forum exists.