PDA

View Full Version : So uhh..Anyone want to take one for the team?

Strife
11-10-10, 21:44
Thought this was an interesting news article.

Yes, the publishing industry is reeling these days, but surely authors surely can find less disruptive ways to promote their newly published works than hauling off and throwing a copy at the president of the United States. But you know what they say: There's no such thing as bad publicity. Something like that thought probably crossed the mind of the unidentified man who hurled a paperback at President Obama at a rally at Philadelphia's Vernon Park over the weekend.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101011/el_yblog_upshot/attention-seeking-author-hurls-his-book-at-obama

So, who's volunteering to chuck a boxed copy of Neocron?

Brammers
12-10-10, 00:43
You must be joking....my copies are collectors items! ;)

Biglines
12-10-10, 00:52
loads of 3 euro copies on ebay :P

NS_CHROME54
13-10-10, 01:07

Sill got my "burnt by KK" Beta 2 cd AND my mislabeled beta 3 cd's. ;)

Seeing as I'm not american, I can't throw a copy of Neocron at the president. But if someone had given me the idea a few weeks ago, I could have given a copy to the prime minister of Canada. Nice guy. ;)

Strife
13-10-10, 07:03
Sill got my "burnt by KK" Beta 2 cd AND my mislabeled beta 3 cd's. ;)

Seeing as I'm not american, I can't throw a copy of Neocron at the president. But if someone had given me the idea a few weeks ago, I could have given a copy to the prime minister of Canada. Nice guy. ;)Nice, I still got my beta3 CD's in my closet. I will be buried with them, and i'm like 50/50 joking on that one.