PDA

View Full Version : AD & Immunies?

Linear
06-10-10, 08:12
WTF was that yesterday? yo ad's u kinda allied with imnnunies to get that emmerson? and why kurara is in your lines? everyone seen yesterday how he is warping around. i can't believe ad are fallen so low

Dribble Joy
06-10-10, 09:05
Drunk, angry or both? Who knows?!

*Dazz*
06-10-10, 11:52
inb4close... If you think things like this, try contacting a high rank in AD and speak with us there. Don't think the forums is a place to do this since alot of us don't use it regularly. As for your accusation I can't answer it myself since I haven't been on alot last week or so, you'd have to get ahold of someone that was there. As for 2 clans being there, again I wasn't there, but I think some ppl in AD have alts in Immune, I'm not 100% on that anymore but if that's the case maybe that fighter was available to them since they died on their AD char? Depends on who it was I guess.

Linear
06-10-10, 12:00
lol im not accuse anyone cuz it was fun anyway. just wanna discuss. if u wanna play with Immunies, it's for you to decide, noone said u can't. still, it was a biggest fight for long time i think

Biglines
06-10-10, 13:13
I logged off pretty early, but I logged off in the middle of a fight where soad and union were working together, and even had a fucking kami droner fighting with them...

as to fighting together, afaik noone in immune currently has an AD alt, but there are a lot of people in both clans that have been in one or the other over the years and relationships range from friendly at times to hostile at others.

and about kurara, his tank is in union... (lambb) but ye, I thought he was warping too, he outran a speedtank with no weapon out easily

oh and I'm immune's only forum whore (aside from zii but he's injured in the line of duty atm :p)

Linear
06-10-10, 13:44
after yesterday's fight lambb is no more in Union. what about SoaD - dunno, if its only Sailormoon came, cuz that kami droner is in Union. and anyway u have that goddamn penas still. and these "Invinchi dm to Lisbeth Salander" in help right before AD's starting hack Emmerson were soooo funny, especially when all AD's came to Chester. and u ninjahacked it after all :lol:

Genji
06-10-10, 13:46
after yesterday's fight lambb is no more in Union. what about SoaD - dunno, if its only Sailormoon came, cuz that kami droner is in Union. and anyway u have that goddamn penas still. and these "Invinchi dm to Lisbeth Salander" in help right before AD's starting hack Emmerson were soooo funny, especially when all AD's came to Chester. and u ninjahacked it after all :lol:

They were hacking our OP before they came to chester.

oh and I'm immune's whore

fixed it for you, your welcome.

ps. he takes cash check or debit!

Garfield
06-10-10, 14:19
dude honestly and i say it very gentle: if got no clue dont gobshite !

just to enlight u.
WE (After Dark) arent allied with Imunne. weve been bored because SoaD logged off just a min before we where about to drop a layer and Union had larger numbers online then us or Imunne so we(myself on Blionherz and Lisbeth Salander) tried to get in touch with Invinci to attack Union at the same time in the same Outpost. we didnt know Imunne was allready attacking Union at Chester as we hacked Emmerson and Avenger. after that ninja we decided to go Sieger or Chester because Invinci didnt replie any of our DM request.....

and for Kurara, he didnt know about the AD Clan rule wich says its impossible to be in 2 clans (there are exeptcions for core members). also he was confused because of the City Admin Clan Kin Dza Dza wich got "After Dark Russian Section" in their CC Clan Info and fought along Union or got alts in that clan....

dont think iam or other ADler are blind, we also saw him warp but wiht his high ping and shity connection he even lags on mumble... even tho the servers are fucked up thoose 2+secs delays are just annoying

AND for fu** sake it was a hell of a fun. most of us realy enjoied every fight yesterday.
its going upwards with the fights and fairness dont destroy that just because of hostile clans fighting on the same side for a bit

Linear
06-10-10, 14:32
nice one, maaan. i didn't said it was unfair or boring, just interested about the reasons. and for kurara - godamn! who do u try to fool guys with all these high-ping and lags and delay? simple example - if he have any prob;ems with connection, he should at least warp ALL THE GODDAMN TIME! not only when he is being attacked and trying to run. so keep that shit for someone else. same for immunies. and don't even try to start these "he was attacked, lot of ppl, fps blah-blah" cuz he didn't warp when it was 10 and more ppl around and suddenl start when only 3-4 try to chase him.

hybok
06-10-10, 14:34
Right..

one word..

PATHETIC! union!

first of all.. ad and immune are not allied..

Ad did turn up in the middle of that fight at chester uninvited and they were supporting us.. I polited told sultan to fuck off.. and he refused :) so i killed his entire team :) but they got rezzed and they wernt very happy with us after that(sultans ego bruised) so union immune were ads main targets after that.. i assure you hehe :) the proof is the ammount of ppus that died on our side :)

That saved you(union) the op fight :) it was stale mate after that hehe.. and then revenges even killed me on ppu :)

but all in all.. it was a fun fight! i havnt been in a fight like that for years! so thank you for the action everyone :)

Oh and ps union.. Calling me and immune cheaters all the time is boarding on harrassment.. oh and stop telling us to gtfo of the service th channel.. its a public channel..

and on a further note... u minded ad attacking us as well as u at chester.. what do u call u supporting soad at soliko later on that evening?

if your gonna call shit.. make sure u dont stink of it yourselves..

i think that covers all of it...

YOU JUST GOT PWNED BY INVINCI

out

I

Dr Phil
06-10-10, 14:42
oh and I'm immune's only forum whore (aside from zii but he's injured in the line of duty atm :p)
Is that so...? :p

Anyways, looks like im missing out on a hell of a lot of fighting, because of my *lots of very, VERY bad words* internet connection! :mad:

Linear
06-10-10, 14:49
yeah, fun fight indeed. about all other - stop warping around and everything will be okie, sweetie ;)

Garfield
06-10-10, 14:58
nice one, maaan. i didn't said it was unfair or boring, just interested about the reasons. and for kurara - godamn! who do u try to fool guys with all these high-ping and lags and delay? simple example - if he have any prob;ems with connection, he should at least warp ALL THE GODDAMN TIME! not only when he is being attacked and trying to run. so keep that shit for someone else. same for immunies. and don't even try to start these "he was attacked, lot of ppl, fps blah-blah" cuz he didn't warp when it was 10 and more ppl around and suddenl start when only 3-4 try to chase him.

as long as KK doesnt ban Cowdb*** aka Ashk**** or you or SoaD kick him, ill give a piece of cold moldier f***** pizza about any cheat/hack/xploit incrimination of AD members

Biglines
06-10-10, 14:58
omfg, how about being proven wrong lol

but ye, the penas accusing isn't bordering on harassment, it IS harassment, especially since he has provided numerous videos proving 80% of the accusations to be false (the other 20% is accusations of clipping, yes he clipped, it's not a cheat nor an exploit, and what else should you do if union attacks with 9 people, against 2 immune... nót dodge fire?)

Biglines
06-10-10, 15:01
as long as KK doesnt ban Cowdb*** aka Ashk**** or you or SoaD kick him, ill give a piece of cold moldier f***** pizza about any cheat/hack/xploit incrimination of AD members
cowdblud supposedly sold the account to someone else, so they are saying it is no longer cowdblud himself.

Linear
06-10-10, 15:12
where are all these jumps in UG from 10 meters and runs via hackterm in lesser than a second on his videos? they proove nothing cuz they don't show these moments.
and last one - how do u explain all these guys are warping OLNY when theyr hp runs low?

Garfield
06-10-10, 15:16
oh my bad.
didnt know that acc is bounded thogether with perma edited files and ************ sayings...

anyway well see us on the battleground :D

Biglines
06-10-10, 15:41
oh my bad.
didnt know that acc is bounded thogether with perma edited files and ************ sayings...

anyway well see us on the battleground :D
dunno, the only time i fought the new ashkandar he went down very very easily (then again, i was running around boxes, think that fucks up aimbot?)

Habrok
06-10-10, 15:47
/hovers over close button

I don't mind a bit of hearty op fighting talk myself but please refrain from discussing cheating or naming names, else this thread will go the way of the Kami Chip.

Thankyou Kindly,

Habrok

hybok
06-10-10, 17:55
Tbh garfield

I dont think thats the attude you should have.. ie.

"if such and such cheats.. i dont care about cheats being in my clan"

You should care..

One thing i do kno about cheats and cheaters.. They SPREAD!

So if someone is expected of cheating in your clan and u have power to do something about it! For the good of neocron and all thats holy damageboosted..

DO SOMETHING!

I certainly do.

Thanx :)

I

Dr Phil
06-10-10, 18:54
Tbh garfield

I dont think thats the attude you should have.. ie.

"if such and such cheats.. i dont care about cheats being in my clan"

You should care..

One thing i do kno about cheats and cheaters.. They SPREAD!

So if someone is expected of cheating in your clan and u have power to do something about it! For the good of neocron and all thats holy damageboosted..

DO SOMETHING!

I certainly do.

Thanx :)

I
I agree with everything Invinci just said lol

Flashlite
06-10-10, 19:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE end of thread

see you on the battlefield

love xanu

Hoder
06-10-10, 23:28