PDA

View Full Version : Op waring is fun!

Flashlite
03-10-10, 00:09
enjoy this little video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiYzFBrQFaQ

i uploaded this with no editing or anything just to show i didnt cheat. sorry Nordick im not the one who is cheating <3

Now that i have a good PC i can fraps better so that means more to come. If anyone got a good free hosting i can upload my final video please let me know thanks.

--love xanu teehee

Biglines
03-10-10, 00:23
it has our sexy voices on it as well!

Biglines
03-10-10, 01:05
where is zii, i miss zii :(

Dribble Joy
03-10-10, 11:33
I miss OP fighting, too bad I suck so much :p.

Biglines
03-10-10, 12:18
I miss OP fighting, too bad I suck so much :p.
tbh, if u miss opfights, just join ad, they can use the manpower and if you're willing to listen to fight coordinators you're already in the top half :P

someone with your history in neocron can't be half as bad as some of the people in opfights, so I'd say just join an op clan and have some fun.

Neallys
03-10-10, 12:49
I don't mean to be offensive, but that's pretty bad tank playing considering Union's PPU skill level. You miss most of the hits on a PPU moving linear, not hitting the feet after a debuff, the PPU isn't spam-casting red although there is a focus (which you are the only one following).

As for Union clan, if you think that was cheating, you have yet to experience Immune on a good day. Especially deadly with Dropout and Feld.

Biglines
03-10-10, 14:23
I don't mean to be offensive, but that's pretty bad tank playing considering Union's PPU skill level. You miss most of the hits on a PPU moving linear, not hitting the feet after a debuff, the PPU isn't spam-casting red although there is a focus (which you are the only one following).

As for Union clan, if you think that was cheating, you have yet to experience Immune on a good day. Especially deadly with Dropout and Feld.
well it got enough accusations :P

zii
03-10-10, 17:48
where is zii, i miss zii :(
the chronicle of zii ( mayn't be very exciting):

1. week 1 went to belgium
week 2, had a bad cold
week 3, jad too much work
week 4 bought an Android 'phone, and not surprisingly, was sucked in. I have not use my laptop for for than a fortnight!

This is tge fisr time in 3 weeks I think I've read the forums.

I will be back. Promise.

@mods, NC fuurums do not. work well with Opera Mini on Android. I cannot see what I am typing.

zii
03-10-10, 19:08
& I forgot yo add somwthing far more important: I have an inflammed tendon from wrist along mu forearm, which makes NC rathrr problematic :(

Biglines
03-10-10, 20:05
& I forgot yo add somwthing far more important: I have an inflammed tendon from wrist along mu forearm, which makes NC rathrr problematic :(
lol, so weird seeing badly spelled posts from you :p

hope the arm gets better ;)

*Dazz*
04-10-10, 04:22
sorry Nordick im not the one who is cheating <3

Love it when he accuses others of cheating.....

Linear
04-10-10, 08:25
Get more ppl, Biggy, we want fun, not simply taking op's. Let's bring masive wars again into the wastelands :lol:

Dribble Joy
04-10-10, 12:22
I did have a bit of fun yesterday sniping SoaD at Cycrow on my spy, but then they got off the OP roof :p. I tried for a different angle, but you had gone off to somewhere else, so I waited at a few more of Immunies' OPs but you had stopped by then.

Linear
04-10-10, 12:40
so it was you who hacked first layer and then wanished? :D

Biglines
04-10-10, 12:42
Get more ppl, Biggy, we want fun, not simply taking op's. Let's bring masive wars again into the wastelands :lol:
we don't really need more people, but if you want fair fights it would be better if you didn't fight with people that aren't in your clan if you don't need the manpower

Linear
04-10-10, 12:43
they will come soon. and now they just wanna fun, so i don't see any real problem with that.

Biglines
04-10-10, 12:44
I did have a bit of fun yesterday sniping SoaD at Cycrow on my spy, but then they got off the OP roof :p. I tried for a different angle, but you had gone off to somewhere else, so I waited at a few more of Immunies' OPs but you had stopped by then.
lol, you should have come to blackhill, was an endless war... impossible to kill ppu's that keep running around ugs and zone down whenever they get hit with antibuff ;) (I know we should have just hacked, but it took a while to get the 3rd hacker there :P)

Biglines
04-10-10, 12:45
they will come soon. and now they just wanna fun, so i don't see any real problem with that.
apart from banevading? ;) but tbh, it's good to finally have a challenge with the union, soad just keeps harrassing us with cheat accusations. The fact that all of our members have played for more than 3 years (and when not counting me, most have played from nc1 beta), have been accused more often than not, have been investigated often enough, and having always been willing to fraps any fight to prove accusations wrong is somehow not enough for them.

Linear
04-10-10, 12:56
lol are they banevaders or not, they don't use cheats as u can seen. i don't think u guys cheats, but someone do. anyway, i don't care, i just need these fights. u already lost 4 op's (at least it was at night), and u will lose more with so many ppl. we getting our experience now and become stronger with help or not.

Dribble Joy
04-10-10, 13:11
so it was you who hacked first layer and then wanished? :D
Nah, after you killed me at Nemesis, I watched the world map, seeing you take Immunies OPs. I gathered the vague sequence you were taking them and headed south from Nemesis to Tesla and then Cycrow and took a few pot shots.
I might have been able to take a the spy I was aiming for, but he moved behind an antenna by chance, so I shot a tank, who noticed after a few shots he was on about 1/3 health and moved.

My spy, DJ Hack, used to be one of TCO and Skulls hackers, but these days she's pure PvE, bearly enough to do WBs. No idea who hacked the first layer.
Also means she's made of wet bog roll and slow as arse :p.

Linear
04-10-10, 13:21
eeerm, we taked Sieger, Jankins, Chester and Regants and then we stop cuz there was no more Imnnunes online. i've logged off so maybe it was the rest Union, but when i came to check how its going, they said only about that hack.

Dribble Joy
04-10-10, 13:36
There was certainly some TG (fairly sure it was SoaD) taking Immunies OPs last night around DRT after they left.

Union BD or TG? I haven't really kept tabs on politics much in the last few years.

Edit:
*Checks CityCom* Ah, BD, thought so.

Linear
04-10-10, 13:41
lol Union is BD and we fighting Immunes too cuz SoaD's are usually don't protect theyr op's so its pretty boring.

Biglines
04-10-10, 14:14
lol Union is BD and we fighting Immunes too cuz SoaD's are usually don't protect theyr op's so its pretty boring.
ye soad either zerg, ninja or don't show up, been that way for weeks. and when they do show up it's only cheat accusations

Flashlite
06-10-10, 06:16
as many players know immune as been fighting alot lately so i have alot of clips that people want to see. Im still learning now to make somewhat good video editing so it looks good but its small size. If anyone knows a good way to make fraps raw video into good quality but smaller size please let me know im running out of harddrive space. 2mins and 30sec is 4.5+gigs of raw fraps :( I try to fraps alot of the OP wars but my PC isnt the best so sometimes i cant fraps or i get 30 fps and i play like a baddie lol.

-xanu

evs
06-10-10, 11:00
Hey great vid!

[K1]Luke
07-10-10, 10:36
You need some good codecs Xanu, unfortunately I haven't created my own video in a few years (sadly enough, it was in the last Warcraft expansion when I made a PvP video, please don't flame me :lol: )

I just read the other thread about AD and Immune working together, unfortunately it had derailed into a flame war (no surprise there), but we are in no way allied together. We turned up at Emmerson purely to fight, and we killed Immune as well as Union, same went for Chester (I think) and other OPs we turned up at.

Still, was a fun night =) Thanks guys.

Linear
07-10-10, 11:01
also fun fight was yesterday at emmerson, when we killed immunies and then ad suddenly came and died too. it was the first time i saw mad jake in action (avenger doesn't count - i've hacked op and then ran via hacknet while the rest Union keeped AD's busy ) - damn mad jake did incredible dodges!

yeah and that fight in UG vs Immunies - hell yeah :lol:

hybok
07-10-10, 17:30
Yeah petty the oliver picker has to have a jizz over it..

re fight in chester ug.. was fun haha :)

Flashlite
08-10-10, 03:13
I have uploaded 2 parts of my pvp movie 3 part should be up tommorrow morin. Sorry im not the best video editor, this is my 1st time doing somthing like this. Dunno why the intro music is cracking lol but anyways enjoy i will keep doing more :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/xanu85

-xanu

Dr Phil
08-10-10, 11:18
OT: My PSU died yesterday, so dont know what state my computer is in atm..
Going to do damage control today, and will hopefully be online tonight.....

Hope that it didnt take anything else with it..... :(

Dribble Joy
08-10-10, 11:45
It'll either do little or nuke most of it.

I had a PSU go and it took out half the RAM, the GFX card, the motherboard and both hard drives.

Genji
08-10-10, 13:05
I tried to play a game a couple months ago it's it's wouldn't even install cause it said it required atleast a duel core cpu....stupid technology, why can't my really really old pc just play everything!

I remember when I used to just upgrade parts of my pc when I had some extra cash. Now even the old shit nobody wants isn't compatable with my poor excuse for a pc and I'm not skilled enough to save money to buy a new one. "where'd all this extra money come from...I better go spend it on something before I remember what it's for!"

Biglines
08-10-10, 13:11
I tried to play a game a couple months ago it's it's wouldn't even install cause it said it required atleast a duel core cpu....stupid technology, why can't my really really old pc just play everything!

I remember when I used to just upgrade parts of my pc when I had some extra cash. Now even the old shit nobody wants isn't compatable with my poor excuse for a pc and I'm not skilled enough to save money to buy a new one. "where'd all this extra money come from...I better go spend it on something before I remember what it's for!"
breaking your computer beyond repair is a good motivator to get a new one ;)

Genji
08-10-10, 14:00
...I would go insane @ home with no pc.

Biglines
08-10-10, 14:04
so u'd have to get a new one :P

and ... well ... as opposed to going insane @ home with a pc?

Dr Phil
08-10-10, 15:44
You should try it, when you dont have a TV either.. and i use my computer for music aswell... Last night was hell.. HELL I TELLS YA!!
Only entertainment i had, was a cellphone with a radio.. I fucking hate radio...

Anyways, i was lucky.. Everything seems to be working just fine..

...So far :p

Biglines
08-10-10, 16:04
books, try em sometimes...

seriously

(I read about 150 books a year)

hybok
08-10-10, 17:17
yes but what if u read e-books???

NO PC = FAIL!!!

oh and walker.. u better have a damn working pc!! or ill have to send u one as well as a microphone!

Biglines
08-10-10, 17:41

NO PC = FAIL!!!

oh and walker.. u better have a damn working pc!! or ill have to send u one as well as a microphone!
u read ebooks on ur pc? I read em on my phone :P

Flashlite
08-10-10, 19:43
Anyone got a site i can upload the good full HD movie? its only 540mb but its much better then youtube ones

Dr Phil
08-10-10, 19:56

NO PC = FAIL!!!

Hmm how good would that pc be....? :p

Biglines
08-10-10, 21:59
Anyone got a site i can upload the good full HD movie? its only 540mb but its much better then youtube ones
u sure u tried the good quality uploads? it takes a while for youtube to process them, but they are very good quality, but u gotta switch to HD manually in the player

Bond.rc
09-10-10, 00:27
nice video :)

Biglines
09-10-10, 01:13
u sure u tried the good quality uploads? it takes a while for youtube to process them, but they are very good quality, but u gotta switch to HD manually in the player
also, set your role in settings to director, then u can upload hours of movie

[K1]Luke
09-10-10, 12:43
Megavideo I've found is pretty awesome for HD videos, other than that YouTube is the next best thing. That's just my opinion though :)

Also, Biglines is still the sexiest NC player ;)

Kanedax
09-10-10, 23:54
Wooo!