PDA

View Full Version : Rare code fragment #1

Faid
17-09-10, 03:52
Anyone know where these are obtained from now? Used to be in Doy but they changed all that i believe. I thought it was from high sec login in pp1 but theres nothing there. Anyone know where they are found now?

nikkon
17-09-10, 05:29
http://wiki.techhaven.org/Ion_Shotgun_Weapons
here ya go part 4 -5 i think are still bugged and got to talk to a gm about respawning them

Faid
17-09-10, 05:47
Yar i found it ty :) Gotta relog inside the place in order to access the terminal for some reason.

CMaster
18-09-10, 22:06
Yar i found it ty :) Gotta relog inside the place in order to access the terminal for some reason.
Reason seems to be that the terminal is allied to the mobs in there. So when you kill them, it aggros on you and refuses to talk.

Biglines
18-09-10, 23:08
Reason seems to be that the terminal is allied to the mobs in there. So when you kill them, it aggros on you and refuses to talk.
gotta love when cabinets start getting minds of their own :D

Original monk
20-09-10, 14:46
gotta love when cabinets start getting minds of their own :D

I made a full hacker and need to do the fergusson mission .. now after a few weeks of checking the 3 storage area's i still have to find the first part (out of 5) .. is this normal ? :(

CMaster
20-09-10, 15:36
I made a full hacker and need to do the fergusson mission .. now after a few weeks of checking the 3 storage area's i still have to find the first part (out of 5) .. is this normal ? :(

Sounds like they are bugged and don't spawn (when I did the mission soon after it was patched in, only had to go through a single storage to get all the snippets I needed). Contact a GM.

Biglines
20-09-10, 17:54
considering nc, yes this is normal. I've posted a number of gm requests and always got the reply that they are simply very rare, and only spawn occasionally. I got mine from a mate who had some spare.

Linear
21-09-10, 08:13
they are really very rare spawn but still can be obtained. i've got all mine from there, and some ppl after me did the same so keep trying

Original monk
21-09-10, 20:29
Ok thanx a million for the info ! Ill try a few times more and if nothing happens ill make a ticket :)