PDA

View Full Version : Firefall

colorpilot
12-09-10, 12:42
hi all thought you might want to have a look at this game Firefall its not out yet but it looks like it might be relay good just thought i would let you know now as you can sigh up for beta.

Gameplay video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-CdQmxH96M

website link
http://www.firefallthegame.com

my forum name is colorpilot so make sure you add me as a friend and we can chat ^^

if you sign up can you put me as you referral thanks( if you want to :angel: )

Koshinn
01-10-10, 16:59
I went to school with one of the devs at Red5 and he has played NC for a bit. I've also talked about NC a lot with him before he joined Red5.

It's supposed to be like an MMO Tribes.

rob444
02-10-10, 11:31
They run the projectoffset engine :>

Apocalypsox
02-10-10, 18:18
Looks interesting, but I don't like the art style =/ Reminds me too much of Global Agenda...which I don't consider a good thing.

colorpilot
28-10-10, 17:51
I went to school with one of the devs at Red5 and he has played NC for a bit. I've also talked about NC a lot with him before he joined Red5.

It's supposed to be like an MMO Tribes.
cool what did he think of NC ?

Looks interesting, but I don't like the art style =/ Reminds me too much of Global Agenda...which I don't consider a good thing.
ahh yes it dose have a global agenda kinda feel a little i guess but i think it has a lot of potential and it wouldn't hurt to sign up just in case it turns out to be epic ^^

(I miss Neocron >< )

nobby
05-11-10, 13:26
I dont like the look of it...

sure it's possibly good by "traditional MMO standards" but it's almost 2011 and I want something to the standard of a Unreal Tournament 3 engine with something like WW2 online...

Plus it's gonna be free to play, some Korean company?

We all know what Korean games are like :p

colorpilot
29-08-11, 18:52
beta keys getting sent out 2 morrow i believe so if u haven't made a forum account now is the time 2 do it.

only a few invites are getting sent out and if you have been invited you can invite friends so good luck.

Doc Holliday
30-08-11, 08:04
soon as i saw the video i remembered this. its got a huge tribes influence from the jetpacks. i liked it. the only thing that i didnt like was the character graphics compared to the world. they look cartoony. i prefer more realism.

good luck to them though. i hope it does really well. its good to see a UT/Tribes style shooter making a come back. im gonna keep an eye on it till i get a new pc.

Howler
30-08-11, 12:47
Not sure I would want to play it myself but I like the idea of everybody occasionally having to defend you base or faction HQ or what ever it is. I would hope there must be some kind of benefit to defending it rather than running off? If it happened to much it might get annoying though. I am not to keen on the painted look character graphics either but they are not bad. I think you would forget about them once you got in to playing the game.

rob444
01-09-11, 02:10
I really like the looks of it and I think I signed up on their website a long time ago but I can't be 100% sure. I can wait otherwise :P. Too much great games available at this moment so I got little time to spare for this new mmo!

colorpilot
03-09-11, 11:24
i wasn't a big fan of the graphics at first but after seeing a few videos i grew to like it. well the first 500 keys i believe have been sent out. if any one got in to beta feel free to send me an invite ^^