PDA

View Full Version : drones: bug or feature

Torg
09-09-10, 22:40
couldnt resist. maybe its the autumn outside. i just had to check in. neocron, my fave mmo. still. but drones are behaving strange now. taking a break every 10-20 shots, for a second or two. are you experiencing this as well? bug or feature?

Biglines
09-09-10, 23:12
considering this is neocron we're talking about, feature

Dribble Joy
09-09-10, 23:59
I'm more concerned about the LE'd guy in Regants who launched an invisible drone that didn't appear on the local list and killed me....

But yes, I've had that problem too.

Darkana
10-09-10, 14:22
I'm more concerned about the LE'd guy in Regants who launched an invisible drone that didn't appear on the local list and killed me....This desynching is a real annoyance and I'm sure it can cause all kinds of problems, including damage crossing the LE-nonLE border. The past cases where this happened always involved some kind of "remote" damage, be it AoE or other damage not directly dealt by a player.

In terms of "hickups": On my newbie rifle spy I see doubled/tripled hits now and then, and 00:00 [ingame] reset alike behaviour (i.e. mobs and players disappear just to appear again shortly thereafter), but at random times [ingame].

zii
10-09-10, 22:05
I'm more concerned about the LE'd guy in Regants who launched an invisible drone that didn't appear on the local list and killed me....

Yes, I have had the LEed droner's drone kill me afore. Its called an <insert coughing fit> ^^