PDA

View Full Version : Icebreakers/Chat up lines?

William Antrim
24-08-10, 15:23
A couple of weeks ago I was working nights on guard shift and two girls came through the gate and one was fairly good looking. My friend and I on shift were talking about chatting up girls and comparing notes and stories and stuff on random crazy, alcohol fuelled encounters with girls.

So me being me, and being bored just randomly said to the hot one "if you were being attacked by a zombie would you chop its head off?" she laughed (probably a bit too overzealously actually) and said "I'm not sure, what with?" so i said "well if you're out in zombie country surely you'd pack your axe with you?" and she went on about how in Sean of the dead (Sp?) they shoot zombies and we went on comparing notes on zombie films for a good 10 minutes. After she left he (my oppo) went ballistic at me for not getting her phone number. Apparently she was well up for it but I personally didnt notice. But anyway, thats probably because it was gone midnight and I was really tired and trying my best to stay awake so yeah I cant remember what she looks like apart from she was hot.

So anyway, thats my story, does anyone else have any funny/crazy/hilarious one liners they used on a girl somewhere in a club or anywhere else? I prefer to talk first and use the chloroform second but I am open to suggestions.

:)

Biglines
24-08-10, 16:13
I must say "if you were being attacked by a zombie would you chop its head off?" is the most original chat-up line i've ever heard :D

but no, i'm way too geeky to approach women, the current gf chatted me up :P

Gau
24-08-10, 18:40
hey big i can out gheek you on this one my new wife got me in WoW

lol

ahh well us gheeks jus dun do well with talkin to the women folk do we :P

*ohh an personaly i would go for the SUV aproch an run them down
Played too much zombie driver methinks*

Hell-demon
24-08-10, 20:57
You could have slept with her William. You're stronger than her :D

I've never used chat up lines...well ok maybe once and I lost my v-plates but if you're a cool funny guy you can get girls.

Just treat 'em like a mate or a bratty little sister.

Biglines
24-08-10, 21:08
You could have slept with her William. You're stronger than her :D

I've never used chat up lines...well ok maybe once and I lost my v-plates but if you're a cool funny guy you can get girls.

Just treat 'em like a mate or a bratty little sister.
i don't think anyone here was thinking they cannot get girls, just that us geeks are generally not so successful with chat up lines or approaching random girls in bars :P

hell, the two who called themselves geeks both have gf's ;) (I have found though that generally geeks with girlfriends are far more honest about being geeks ;))

William Antrim
25-08-10, 11:09
Im a geek too sometimes. I have no girlfriend at the moment because I havent pumped her up in a while.

Biglines
25-08-10, 11:14
Im a geek too sometimes. I have no girlfriend at the moment because I havent pumped her up in a while.
well the good thing about those is that they don't slap you for saying a lame pickup line :D

Gau
25-08-10, 11:50
looool that was funny will :)

but i dont get why ppl dont admt to bein a gheek
hell yu can tell with me jus how i spell the word loool
but hey iff you honest and not ashamed of it it can work
for you as gheeks are normaly realy nice guys and the
girls well in my case tend to like that when they get to
know you :D

*Dazz*
25-08-10, 11:55
Chicks dig a guy that makes them laugh. I've been a jokester since grade school and I've done failry well in life :p

Gau
25-08-10, 11:56
yehh gotta admit laghter is the key to the soul :P

*Chease alert i know :P*

*Dazz*
25-08-10, 12:01
yehh gotta admit laghter is the key to the soul :P

*Chease alert i know :P*

One time, whilst in bed, I asked a girl, I'm not really your type am I? She said, well you make me laugh and I like that. Go me!

William Antrim
25-08-10, 12:03
[ edited ]

*Dazz*
25-08-10, 12:08
[ edited ]

HAHA!

Dr Phil
25-08-10, 12:28
[ edited ]
Haha :D

Kanedax
25-08-10, 16:54
Roofies are my favorite chat up line.

*Dazz*
25-08-10, 23:18
lol :lol:

zii
27-08-10, 19:17
Most girls I try to chat up have not managed to progress further than "ga ga go go", so my poetry is rather wasted on them.

DarkPhoenix
28-08-10, 21:03
Buddy of mine actually used this at a club...

"Hey do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice, Hi my name is..."

Hoder
28-08-10, 22:23
"When I look at the moon, I see you.
When I look at the stars, I see you.
When I look at the sea, I see you.
I wish you'd get your fat ass out of my way..."

No wonder I'm single :D

Nidhogg
28-08-10, 23:47
If any of your lines ever result in the words "I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man on earth" just lean over and whisper in her ear "but who would be around to stop me?" ;)

silent000
28-08-10, 23:59
I'm not even getting started on the amount of girls I chatted up when on the NC meetups just to have them ruined by Brammers and Chris telling them we are all from an online game :p

Selket
29-08-10, 11:59
Usually my looks do the talking....

And if not a hello my name is [insert ur name] i wonder if i could take u out to dinner some day if that is not rude to ask.

Its so simple but it does work. Its polite and if the other person likes u too then there is a high chance of success. Most woman cant stand smartass/macho first contacts. and if they do they aint my style. (So if ur girl is one of those i cant help ya buddy)

*Dazz*
29-08-10, 16:21
"When I look at the moon, I see you.
When I look at the stars, I see you.
When I look at the sea, I see you.
I wish you'd get your fat ass out of my way..."

No wonder I'm single :D

If any of your lines ever result in the words "I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man on earth" just lean over and whisper in her ear "but who would be around to stop me?" ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Doc Holliday
30-08-10, 11:26
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

This :lol:

William Antrim
06-09-10, 10:21
Usually my looks do the talking....

And if not a hello my name is [insert ur name] i wonder if i could take u out to dinner some day if that is not rude to ask.

Its so simple but it does work. Its polite and if the other person likes u too then there is a high chance of success. Most woman cant stand smartass/macho first contacts. and if they do they aint my style. (So if ur girl is one of those i cant help ya buddy)

/set ego_1

dude i wasnt asking for relationship advice, it was a bit of fun designed to pass the time of day and have a laugh at some peoples tragic stories. (cracker your post made me chuckle) - I do ok in the female department because i have my own polite charm. In the company of my fellow peers however one loves to share the incredulous and bawdy tales of ones own accomplishments with the fairer sex of this blighted world.

HAW HAW.

At the end of the day we all get to act like teenagers at some point and if you thought i was sad enough to ask for life advice on the nc forum youre sadly mistaken.

:angel:

flib
09-09-10, 13:18
Keepin' it real!

Kanedax
09-09-10, 16:19
/set ego_1

dude i wasnt asking for relationship advice, it was a bit of fun designed to pass the time of day and have a laugh at some peoples tragic stories. (cracker your post made me chuckle) - I do ok in the female department because i have my own polite charm. In the company of my fellow peers however one loves to share the incredulous and bawdy tales of ones own accomplishments with the fairer sex of this blighted world.

HAW HAW.

At the end of the day we all get to act like teenagers at some point and if you thought i was sad enough to ask for life advice on the nc forum youre sadly mistaken.

:angel:

Somehow I think you feel we're under qualified to give that sort of advice. :p

One of my favorite lines comes from Family Guy: "Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some [your name here] penis?"

[K1]Luke
13-09-10, 15:45
What you want to do is make a bet with your friends that you can get a girls phone number is less than 5 minutes. I do this with drinks, and I drink for free most nights ^^

Anyway, find the girl you want to talk to and just go up to her and say 'Hey, sorry I need your help, it's my mums/sisters/girlfriends birthday and I have no idea what to get her. I want to splash out on her but I have no idea what to get, and I can tell that you are a woman of taste is there any chance you can help?'

From there just push the idea that you're going shopping over the weekend and ask if you can have her number to ask for advice or to arrange a trip.

If you want to call her back that's good, tell her it's for your mum or sister, but if you just want to scam free drinks off friends then the girlfriend one works best.