PDA

View Full Version : Blargh, got a problem.

Reyouka
16-08-10, 07:43
Dunno where exactly to put this. Have some technical problems with neocron now. It freezes at the first loading screen. No clue what's causing it, considering it never use to do this. Tried running it in compatibility mode for XP, and I always run it in admin mode.

Garfield
16-08-10, 11:28
driver or dx issuse?!
java update? :wtf:

gamefreak
16-08-10, 15:17
Firewall? (Maybe beacause of patches)

nobby
17-08-10, 04:00
EUGH 100th time this month :p

When it crashes, load up task manager and start ending processes other than client.exe
one by one...

Soon the game will kick straight into action, programs seem to hastle neocron and stop it from working for some reason.

Don't be afraid to end explorer.exe if you need :D

VerbalPEZ
17-08-10, 06:56
Mine did this when it wasnt installed to Programs(x86) directory. Admin the launcher and client. Then it worked flawlessly

Trilaac
17-08-10, 12:11
well mine bummed out about 1am BST.. now it says that Terra is offline?
Anyone know why this is?

Biglines
17-08-10, 14:35
well mine bummed out about 1am BST.. now it says that Terra is offline?
Anyone know why this is?

if ur asking why it's down, probably because it crashed, or another patch sneak attack? (nah, the others would be down as well)

Trilaac
17-08-10, 16:33
yeah, I thought the server may have crashed.. bu the German datacentre hasn't rebooted it, so it's been down for 14.5 hours now.

Garfield
17-08-10, 18:41
another reason why some cheap cunts should pay the monthly fee for NC. so KK could move the server to a decent datacenter with new hardware :(

MrTrip
17-08-10, 19:37
another reason why some cheap cunts should pay the monthly fee for NC. so KK could move the server to a decent datacenter with new hardware :(

FYI: We want to. KK won't let us.

Trilaac
17-08-10, 19:52
lol, a year or so ago when they made existing acounts "free" I started making donations anyway.. created a new account with paid, but that got cancelled for some reason, and now I can't pay at all, so it's not my fault :(

Chenoa
17-08-10, 21:47

Its been reported and Terra will be back hopefully soon !

nobby
17-08-10, 21:49
The hell do you all overlook my post?

He said it froze on the loading screen, I provided the solution and you all say it's because terra is offline :rolleyes:

Dr Phil
17-08-10, 23:12
The hell do you all overlook my post?

He said it froze on the loading screen, I provided the solution and you all say it's because terra is offline :rolleyes:
LOL
Aww feeling ignored? :p

Trilaac
17-08-10, 23:23
EUGH 100th time this month :p

When it crashes, load up task manager and start ending processes other than client.exe
one by one...

Soon the game will kick straight into action, programs seem to hastle neocron and stop it from working for some reason.

Don't be afraid to end explorer.exe if you need :D

this didn't help i'm afraid... I could play on Mars fine, but Terra is most definately down, I was there when it crashed, and everyone I spoke to on Mars couldn't get on ether.

but thanks for the advice anyway, it works on my laptop which is about 4 years old and struggles a bit sometimes.

Trilaac
17-08-10, 23:27
Its been reported and Terra will be back hopefully soon !

I reported it via email 21.5 hours ago, but I didn't get a reply.. possibly the wrong email address.

But since you work for them, thanks for the update.

Biglines
17-08-10, 23:48
LOL
Aww feeling ignored? :p
aww, don't make fun of nobby, he's a sensitive person!

Dr Phil
19-08-10, 00:05
aww, don't make fun of nobby, he's a sensitive person!
Hehe sorry.... :p

Reyouka
20-08-10, 15:28
Thanks guys, fixed the problem. Had to put administrator on the client.exe as well as windows xp compatibility mode. Dunno why, considering it was working fine the week before without it.