PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about coming back

Reyouka
02-08-10, 05:08
Noone probably remembers me, considering I only played for maybe a month last year.

I find myself repeatedly checking on the status of this game though, and wondering if I should come back. So what's the state of the game currently? Is it stable? Is there anyone currently playing?

Morpheus
02-08-10, 05:45
apparently the technical status is the same as it has been over the past three years.

if you enjoyed this game, then yes, just come back ;)

note: it's for free anyways. just login with your account

br morph

Faid
02-08-10, 16:22
Seems to be stable enough, and lately theres been a decent amount of people on (around 5% on terra). Had an actual OP fight yesterday with a bunch of guys from soad with some help from some AD guys and immunies - was a great deal of fun I have to say :D

[K1]Luke
02-08-10, 17:56
It's nice to see that the history of our factions, and the hate and distrust that KK decided upon, has not stopped us in our conquest over evil. It was nice to fight along side a BioTech clan for the first time since NC2 was released!

On another note, you should totally come back. Even though there's really no new patch, the whole idea of a new patch has gotten the player base interested (if only slightly) in the game again. More the merrier ;)

Reyouka
03-08-10, 05:11
Heh, I was already hunting hoverbots earlier today. The nostalgic feel is great.

Hm, Faid, you're from SynergyXR right? Think you guys could open up the G08 outpost to neutrals? I'm from FA, and my favorite hunting spot is nearby. Otherwise I have to trek through anarchy breed to get there.

And IMMUNE is active? You guys need to look me up then. Hacknet spy here :)

Biglines
03-08-10, 11:05
like I said ingame, you'll probably need to do a bit of pvp before joining

Dribble Joy
03-08-10, 11:26
Hm, Faid, you're from SynergyXR right? Think you guys could open up the G08 outpost to neutrals? I'm from FA, and my favorite hunting spot is nearby. Otherwise I have to trek through anarchy breed to get there
I usually GR to TH and grab a vehicle there, it's only one zone NE to Gab.

Omnituens
03-08-10, 15:14
note: it's for free anyways. just login with your account
Wait, what? Is this true!?

Reyouka
03-08-10, 15:15
Offtopic, but anyone having issues logging in? Was fine last night, but now it gets stuck in an endless sync. First time it's happened to me.

Hell-demon
03-08-10, 16:12
Wait, what? Is this true!?

Where have you been? Been free for ages.

Omnituens
03-08-10, 16:16
I was playing, but then I read that paypal was fixed, so i assumed that they were now charging again and left again.

Hell-demon
03-08-10, 16:52
Oh....get your ass in NC!

Faid
04-08-10, 01:30
Heh, I was already hunting hoverbots earlier today. The nostalgic feel is great.

Hm, Faid, you're from SynergyXR right? Think you guys could open up the G08 outpost to neutrals? I'm from FA, and my favorite hunting spot is nearby. Otherwise I have to trek through anarchy breed to get there.

I can definately open it for ya :D