PDA

View Full Version : Itemloss due to Serverrollback

Morpheus
30-06-10, 20:17
I was kicked from Terra about 10 times within half a hour, as a result I have lost serveral itemstacks that where recycled. Stupid part about it, the ressources are gone now too.

Very :angryme:

The most funnies part about it, when i wanted to create a ticket because of that, it didn't save it (0 Runners in queue), tried it serveral times. So no one seems to care about anything anymore anyway ?

morph

*Dazz*
30-06-10, 23:05
I lost some ppu gear my cst was bulding to a rollback...... According to my help ticket, it doeesn't fall under the refundable category, so you're out whatever you lost.

Biglines
01-07-10, 00:11
and no, they don't care, all the reports I sent were ignored (yes, message receipts weren't sent in pm).

Morpheus
01-07-10, 00:39
Its just a joke today. If it where like that every day i wouldn't even consider logging in anymore ...

Fortunately there are better days also, where it ain't that crappy.

Trivaldi
01-07-10, 01:16
and no, they don't care, all the reports I sent were ignored (yes, message receipts weren't sent in pm).
All reports sent to me were forwarded within a day or two of receiving them. The lack of a read receipt in this case was me personally dropping the ball - my bad.

If you are having difficulties with the in-game ticketing system please use the official out of game support channel via helpdesk@neocron.com. Please remember the forums are not an official route of support.