PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] WTB: all crap zero-slot Heavy Combat

zii
20-06-10, 19:38
Yep, I want to buy all those complete pieces of shite your constructor made.

Requirements:
Heavy Combat weapons (either high or low tech) - All poor stats, zero slots or 1 slot. Weapon has to be really unloved and unviable for PVP, or hell, even levelling. Of course, I won't pay a lot for these because these are not worse a lot.

;)

zii
21-06-10, 20:14
Actually, I omitted one important part of this post:

WTB: all crap zero-slot Heavy Combat RARE weapons.

Garfield
24-06-10, 22:48
shout out ingame. ive got a few laying around. milky rens, sloted or regular ones, will do as payment :cool:

Biglines
25-06-10, 01:27
zii when I get on will pass you my shit guns,

and garfield, check your pm, your sig is bullshit, I never said that, I have played constantly for the last year, and I would never use grammar that bad (well, I miss-spell enough obviously, but not grammar so often in one sentence like that). (and yes, I checked through all my posts for that message, the forums go back only 500 messages, but in the last few years I haven't said anything like that for sure)

ulx
25-06-10, 16:55
nevermind=P

deleted post

zii
26-06-10, 20:43
Ill might think of playing NC again, when 90% of the 20 people who are still playing, has been banned

OMG!

Online now - shall shout on Spineless Thuggy.

zii
26-06-10, 23:14
Right-oh. Gone some crap to drop. I am unsure how I shall damage anyone with those Summer Leaches, but I shall try. Now to find someone to kill.