PDA

View Full Version : Q: Negative SL players ; What is the item drop?

zii
20-06-10, 19:35
Now, I cannot remember, but will a -50 SL player drop any items into the QB, or straight onto the floor,

in a BattleZone,
in an Outskirt sector
in a City Sector?

Would someone list the amount.

danmalone
22-06-10, 17:11
Quickbelt would drop in any zone iirc...

At that SL I think it would be 3-4 items? Can't remember if it would just open though (if you did need to hack it.. it would be super easy)

William Antrim
23-06-10, 12:38
The last time I played it was up to 5 items with a nominal amount of hack to open the belt. Basically if you could hack warbots you could hack belts. I remember times in the old days when people would camp a "pker" belt and get one of the noobs to come along and hack it.

Nostalgia is such a great emotion. :)

Biglines
23-06-10, 12:57
The last time I played it was up to 5 items with a nominal amount of hack to open the belt. Basically if you could hack warbots you could hack belts. I remember times in the old days when people would camp a "pker" belt and get one of the noobs to come along and hack it.

Nostalgia is such a great emotion. :)
the belts that drop more than one item are actually unlocked, you can open them without hacktool, love it when some of the low sl'ers drop their belt, people have found loads of dissy's, woc pa's and other such things

zii
23-06-10, 22:32
I am thinking of earning some negative SL and then running around in remote places with 0 slot CSes or other piss poor H-C rare wot nots. Although, I may wait until some players have been removed from play until I try this as I don't relish the though of those one shot kills ;)

Biglines
23-06-10, 23:05
I am thinking of earning some negative SL and then running around in remote places with 0 slot CSes or other piss poor H-C rare wot nots. Although, I may wait until some players have been removed from play until I try this as I don't relish the though of those one shot kills ;)
haven't u been planning to do that for ages? :P

William Antrim
24-06-10, 16:12
I think naimex did that once. He had a char with permanent negative sl so he lived out in the wastes and wandered about killing people and such. I think he even did some roleplay with it too. I remember something about some screenies of the whole deal, it was quite entertaining. He used rares donated by people who had made 0 slotters and whatever as his weapons.

I guess there is no limit to the imagination.

zii
24-06-10, 19:40
haven't u been planning to do that for ages? :P

Yes, and I did once armed with a stack of Tangent Plasma cannons and Ryker Rocket launchers, but it was a while ago. I still have some Ryker Rocket Launchers but no cannons.

L0KI
25-06-10, 14:08
I think naimex did that once. He had a char with permanent negative sl so he lived out in the wastes and wandered about killing people and such. I think he even did some roleplay with it too. I remember something about some screenies of the whole deal, it was quite entertaining. He used rares donated by people who had made 0 slotters and whatever as his weapons.

I guess there is no limit to the imagination.

Oh how that brought back memories.

I had a character called BaNaNaMaN (yes, the most childish name I could think up).

He lived outside of MB as a MC-PE, with an unlimited amount of 3-4 slot laserblades + Damage boost. Oh how I loved playing as BaNaNaMaN.

I killed everyone I saw; friends, enemies, noobs.

Brilliant times. ;)

Dribble Joy
25-06-10, 22:43
I remember him....

Gau
27-06-10, 12:11
funny enough so do i.... lol

i musta been real lucky though never once was killed by hum :)
an at the time i was a real nooooooob hahah well on that toon

Garfield
28-06-10, 02:59
will a LE`d runner with neg sl be displayed on the CityCom?

zii
28-06-10, 21:35
Cannot see why not. Go and find out, and piss people off by standing next to a bunch of evil guards in the jailhouse with a CS in your hand and a Creed on your back.