PDA

View Full Version : Mars 4 slots? Yes or NO?

NAPPER
15-04-10, 11:31
What does everyone one think is it a good idea or a bad idea ?

with one slot u depended on other people now u can do everything yourself

but i think it will bring bigger op wars tbh but thats just me?

so what do u think ?

Biglines
15-04-10, 12:44
why discuss mars in the english forum?

Trilaac
15-04-10, 13:07
a large number of English players are also on mars.

of course, I never see the population of mars go above 1%.
I have 1 char on mars, but it was so quiet and my german is so bad I didn't bother...

Brammers
15-04-10, 13:09
I don't think anyone should get a say in this, except the regular players on Mars, and I'm not a regular player on Mars.

NAPPER
15-04-10, 15:32
I don't think anyone should get a say in this, except the regular players on Mars, and I'm not a regular player on Mars.

i but alot of english players went to play mars and then they where all talking about making them in to one server but theys no need to now. i have players on mars and alot of my friends have.

Brammers
15-04-10, 16:18
i but alot of english players went to play mars and then they where all talking about making them in to one server but theys no need to now. i have players on mars and alot of my friends have.

If that's the case, then fair enough.

If Mars had a busy population, I'm sure there would be lots of objections on the grounds it would screw the ecommany over - in other words there would be a sudden influx of new tradeskillers.

The upside, of 4 slots - more characters to bring to fights, although I'm suspecting Terra will empty out a bit - am I right in thinking a lot of the Mars players have come to Terrra?

extract
16-04-10, 01:05
kill mars and mercury offer mars chars as a totally different account for people to add to terra 3 servers for less than 100 people worldwide is kind of rediculous

just my 2 cents

Biglines
16-04-10, 01:30
kill mars and mercury offer mars chars as a totally different account for people to add to terra 3 servers for less than 100 people worldwide is kind of rediculous

just my 2 cents
mercury has been shut down for months afaik

Trivaldi
16-04-10, 01:49
mercury has been shut down for months afaik
Mercury was offline due to technical issues for a few weeks last year, this took a short while to be rectified due to Reakktors operating conditions at the time. The server was restored back in June and has been up and running with the rest of the servers since. :)

Biglines
16-04-10, 01:52
Mercury was offline due to technical issues for a few weeks last year, this took a short while to be rectified due to Reakktors operating conditions at the time. The server was restored back in June and has been up and running with the rest of the servers since. :)
ah ok, never seen a single percentage point on there, so figured it was still offline

CMaster
16-04-10, 15:32
I think the fate of Mercury answers it all.

The old 4 slot german server was by far less popular.
Making the 1 slot one the same as the one that was always quiter and is now silent seems foolish.

Garfield
16-04-10, 21:44
ye wouldnt it a better idea to offer the mars ppl to amalgamate all their alt acc`s with the primary acc?!