PDA

View Full Version : trouble with launcher, im drunk and confused

RandomCustomer
27-03-10, 07:01
attempting to make a return to nc, and trying to get nc launcher to work on windows 7, it's giving me problems for some reason. The installer i d/led gives me a updater ini with 0.0.0.0 as ip addresses, I tried switching them to 83.236.174.254 and I still get a blank screen and no server at launcher.

Can someone atleast confirm that the servers are even up atm?

RandomCustomer
27-03-10, 07:05
also I started manually d/ling patches, I forget where these go in the neocron folder?

NAPPER
27-03-10, 10:28
Look at this Thread Thread (http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=405)

Jodo
27-03-10, 12:47
Also with Win7 I think you have to create a "Games" folder on the C: drive and install it there instead of Program Files 86. It won't update or something otherwise.

RandomCustomer
27-03-10, 17:56
Look at this Thread Thread (http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=405)

ok this explains it hopefully. I always have terrible timing with server down times.
Cya suckas in op fights soon.

Noldus
27-03-10, 18:34
ok this explains it hopefully. I always have terrible timing with server down times.
Cya suckas in op fights soon.

No kidding. It's almost as if they know when downtime hurts the most for me... I finally had a long weekend off from everything, starting thursday and was looking forward to spend most of it exploring the game again. But of course, they take down the server and in good old KK style it's not even coming back up today as planned :rolleyes:

hybok
27-03-10, 19:32
how u know its not coming back up today??

Trivaldi
27-03-10, 19:54
Currently there is no ETA for the servers coming back up, keep an eye on the announcement at the top of the boards for any updates on this issue.

The game servers will be up and running again as soon as possible, unfortunately on occasion technical issues do get in the way of any plan.

Thread closed to prevent confusion.