PDA

View Full Version : Gameclient that will run in OS X ?

Fostex
09-03-10, 00:43
Hello, all.
I will most likely be publically shot for this, but ill try anyway..

I see that there is a gameclient for linux, and i just wondered if there was anyone that has managed to make it run in OS X (mac) ?

I guess the developers isnt considering making a "real" version for OS X, but there has been a few linux programs that has run on OS X.. :)

CMaster
10-03-10, 11:44
There is only one client of the game, and that is the Windows one. The Windows client has been sucessfully made to work in Linux under WINE however and there was some discussion recentley of CrossOver working for OSX. It is a Direct3D dependent game however, so it often isn't easy to make work on different OSes.

Biglines
10-03-10, 12:13
There is only one client of the game, and that is the Windows one. The Windows client has been sucessfully made to work in Linux under WINE however and there was some discussion recentley of CrossOver working for OSX. It is a Direct3D dependent game however, so it often isn't easy to make work on different OSes.
not even the software renderer? (afaik if u set it to windowed it uses software renderer instead of d3d)