PDA

View Full Version : Re: C2P Signup Fixed

flib
03-03-10, 00:22
We're pleased to announce that the C2P signup to permit creation of new accounts is now working again.
How so?

Nidhogg
03-03-10, 00:26
In the sense that you used to get a nasty error which prevented the creation of new accounts. This meant contacting support which meant Danae, Hoder et al had to spend time manually creating the account.

This isn't part of a move on our part to begin charging again.

N

Biglines
03-03-10, 01:33
so will we get any news on when you are actually going to be charging again? (3 months indication was about a month ago), I'm sorry for whining on these forums, but I'd really like to get any kind of news, even if it's just that it's been delayed, and I realize it's not the mods jobs, but I dunno how else

(strange when I'm whining cuz I wanna pay instead of playing for free :P)

flib
03-03-10, 01:57
I was hoping that that meant that us Americans could make Click2Pay accounts again >_<

Oh well =/

Nidhogg
03-03-10, 11:34
I'm afraid I have no further news on the payment/patch. We were expecting a timescale in the region of three months when the announcement was made (in good faith) but unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view) events elsewhere have forced us to push that back.

A further announcement will be made when we have a better understanding of what's achievable - we don't want to set further deadlines we then struggle to meet.

We do apologise for this. No one likes to have their hopes built up only to be dashed, and no one wants to see Neocron brought back to health more than we do! In the meantime Neocron payments will continue to be frozen.

N

flib
03-03-10, 17:20
Thank you, Nidhogg!

Biglines
03-03-10, 17:50
tnx nidhogg, a lot

but why couldn't there have been a message like that in the letter II thread?

(and I suppose that means that black prophecy found a publisher?)

[K1]Luke
03-03-10, 18:01
Good to see the payment system is back up and running. Can we get a hint about this patch though.. is it just going to be a patch for NC2 or are you thinking of bringing out NC3.

I personally think NC3 would be better, updated graphics and zones, new and modified current weapons, skins etc. I think if you used NC2 as a reference, keep the Neocron city exactly how it is but build upon it I think you'll stand a better chance of bringing people back. For instance with Warcraft, everyone was looking forward to the Icecrown Citadel patch, but not nearly as excited as they are for Cataclysm to hit the shelves.

zii
03-03-10, 18:04
Oddly, I still pay through click2pay. Are they actually taking money from my account? I think they did sometime this year. Not that I have a problem with this because I am glad to pay, but I would like to be sure that the money is going to KK and not sitting with click2pay.

z

Nidhogg
03-03-10, 18:48
Luke']Good to see the payment system is back up and running. Can we get a hint about this patch though..
The C2P fix is not related to the announcement regarding a patch. We've not started charging again, we've just made it possible to create new accounts.

If people are still choosing to pay then they can be sure that their contribution is welcomed!

N

zii
06-03-10, 11:25
If people are still choosing to pay then they can be sure that their contribution is welcomed!
N

My question has been answered. I love giving to the needy :)

( p.s you are welcome )

Garfield
06-03-10, 11:57
My question has been answered. I love giving to the needy :)

( p.s you are welcome )
ill second that :cool:

now hurry start charge the others aswell, lets get rid off the f2p ego-shooter kiddies....