PDA

View Full Version : Fight broadcast

[K1]Luke
03-03-10, 00:03
I'm now broadcasting the fights on Neocron live with Xfire, this is just for people to see through the eyes of AD how other clans fight.

if you want to tune in then I'm happy for you to do so, not sure how good the quality is though since I can't view it while in-game.

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/thetrekkster/

See you in chat!

Edit/ Ok guys in the interest of fair play, I'm not going to start Broadcasting until the first layer is down at an OP. I don't want people using the feed as a way of spying on what AD are doing. If you see the stream is offline stick around because it will be up again.

Biglines
03-03-10, 00:23
no offense, but you never learned how to hack properly? :P (I just watched you hack layers of an op, but you failed a few you could have easily gotten by doing it more efficiently)

[K1]Luke
03-03-10, 00:31
If you had actually saw me you would of seen I failed the first attempt rather badly yeah, but nailed the second one with ease, so not sure how you can judge me on that..

CMaster
03-03-10, 01:19
Nifty idea, although I see you are presently engaged in the classic clan behaviour of "standing around waiting for something to happen, getting bored and then shooting each other"

Biglines
03-03-10, 01:24
I saw m both, it's just you don't use the optimal way of doing it (I hack ops with 95 hack usually), if you want, I'll tell you, but prefer not to do it on here

Garfield
03-03-10, 01:34
how often did u die? ive stopd counting at 13x :angel:

Biglines
03-03-10, 01:36
well, seeing as the one tank managed to kill people with full buffs in 3 dev stacks at full speed while managing to survive at least 10 dissy bursts, I'd say it's not that strange to die :P

[K1]Luke
03-03-10, 01:42
Thanks for coming guys I've shut the feed off for tonight since the fighting's over and I want to go around the wastelands without people stalking me ^^ Was fun I'll do it again tomorrow =)

As for you big, I wouldn't mind learning from the best if you're happy to tell me =D

Biglines
03-03-10, 01:49
lol far from the best, I just learned a trick that makes it much easier to hack ;) (and not it's not an autohacker :P)

Powerpunsh
03-03-10, 08:02
lol far from the best, I just learned a trick that makes it much easier to hack ;) (and not it's not an autohacker :P)

start from the bottom or wait 15 secs? :P

Biglines
03-03-10, 08:43
start from the bottom or wait 15 secs? :P
related to those yes

[K1]Luke
03-03-10, 12:46
I do that anyway! ^^

Biglines
03-03-10, 17:07
I saw you twice not doing it :P

[K1]Luke
03-03-10, 17:49
That's a lie! How dare you dirty my good name with such filth Biglines?! I ALWAYS! ALWAYS start at the bottom and work my way up, quite useful in bed as well.

Biglines
03-03-10, 17:52
ye, you start from the bottom, but you don't do it at the right time ;)

as for your foot fetish, every has their own preferences I suppose :P

[K1]Luke
03-03-10, 17:56
=D Ok well you can show me how then, if it's better than I'm all for it. as for the foot thing, it's not me it's my girl. I personally just want to climb down the moutains and play in the grass.

[K1]Luke
04-03-10, 00:06
Broadcasting again

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/thetrekkster/

[K1]Luke
04-03-10, 01:40
Thanks to everyone that watched, I know that there's at least 5 of you who saw Pimmel warping with no health, brand him the cheater he is!!

Anyway I'll have more tomorrow night, time permitting of course.

Reaction77
04-03-10, 01:48
I enjoyed it most when you started aimbotting. Jk.

Hopefully people were watching that and not just idleing. I started frapsing when he was outrunning the trike.

Kanedax
04-03-10, 07:13
Fucking Pimmel, I had him like 3-4 times but the bitch just WAAAAAAAARPD!

[K1]Luke
04-03-10, 12:12
He'll get what's coming to him the cheating swine. Until then I'll be broadcasting every night that I am on and AD are fighting at OPs.

Obviously I won't be broadcasting the sound because of Vent and until the first layer goes down I may keep the broadcast turned off or I'll be in plaza 1 so no one can watch just to get a hint of where we are attacking.

nabbl
04-03-10, 12:20
Luke']He'll get what's coming to him the cheating swine. Until then I'll be broadcasting every night that I am on and AD are fighting at OPs.

Obviously I won't be broadcasting the sound because of Vent and until the first layer goes down I may keep the broadcast turned off or I'll be in plaza 1 so no one can watch just to get a hint of where we are attacking.

cant you broadcast with a delay of lets say 10 minutes?

gamefreak
04-03-10, 13:11
That would be great!

I could kill you then and watch it 10 minutes later on xfire ;)

[K1]Luke
04-03-10, 14:44
I ain't sure mate, I know the current delay is about 4 seconds but I can't see anything that would delay it anymore than that, I presume the 4 seconds is how long it takes to record the images, upload them then download them to you.

And you can't kill me Gamefreak!!! I type /set kill_self 1 whenever I get low just to stop people from having the honour of getting the last shot on me :angel:

nabbl
04-03-10, 16:43
I makroed that command (enter -> /set kill_self 1 -> enter) to "Alt + p"
which is funny cause you can enhance this command by automatically get to your home appartment GR. Your enemy thinks you suddenly vanished until he sees your belt lying on the ground.

This is obviously a joke. I am never near to death :-P

[K1]Luke
04-03-10, 16:48
Haha that's good dude, I macroed my aimbot to my left click so it only aims when I fire! But ssshhh don't tell the GM's :lol:

Dr Phil
04-03-10, 18:36
Luke']Thanks to everyone that watched, I know that there's at least 5 of you who saw Pimmel warping with no health, brand him the cheater he is!!

Anyway I'll have more tomorrow night, time permitting of course.

Fucking Pimmel, I had him like 3-4 times but the bitch just WAAAAAAAARPD!
Who is he? Cowd? :rolleyes:

[K1]Luke
04-03-10, 18:38
No I think Cowd was on a droner spy, but he certainly moves like Cowd. When my tank is on low health I run at about 60% my normal speed, it seems to be the other way around for half of the people I fight :P

NAPPER
04-03-10, 23:09
when u coming online?

extract
04-03-10, 23:10
Who is he? Cowd? :rolleyes:

nah but someone else just as bad i suppose, me and a dude were at crp when we came across that dude fire mobbing we killed him and a few mins after that some motheridliketo.....spy comes id bet thats who pimmel is came for some get back for his tank gettin spanked

Dr Phil
06-03-10, 22:28
nah but someone else just as bad i suppose, me and a dude were at crp when we came across that dude fire mobbing we killed him and a few mins after that some motheridliketo.....spy comes id bet thats who pimmel is came for some get back for his tank gettin spanked
Actually thought that all the "motheridliketo" spies was banned - that there was just the WoC PE now? :eek:

[K1]Luke
06-03-10, 23:44
when u coming online?

Was on last night but too tired to start streaming and there's been no fights tonight, I'll be streaming when AD next get a big fight and I'm online :)

[K1]Luke
08-03-10, 12:23
Ok so some bad news, my computer has decided it no longer wants to use a firewall or anti-virus program and instead it spams me with 50+ windows protection messages every time I boot it up. Until I format it I won't be able to broadcast anything =(

It should be fixed by Friday for After Darks beer night though so I'm sure you can all tune in for that.