PDA

View Full Version : Skin Hack from [edited]

ncelite
28-02-10, 17:27
Hello i send 5 times tickets and emails to KK no answer

[edited] is a Monk and they run 2 weeks ago with the skin from a Spy and now from a Tank...

and this is a sync bug...?? :wtf:

i know only pe lipps bug, the only head char, a fatal skin and the skin was make graphic errors... !!!

and any ppls say in ooc [edited] run at via 3 with the skin from a Grim ...

PLS CHECK THIS !! THIS IS NOT A SKIN BUG ITS A SKINHACKER !!! :o

Sorry to write this here in the forum.. i think hoder support again the fucking cheaters !!! :rolleyes:

everyone knows but nobody says what, but how can you earn as proved :rolleyes:

This is not the first time, to give people the hoder skin back and has not received complaints on it.

Vila
28-02-10, 18:55
ever considered that he just might be bugged?
maybe thats the reason gm's wont reply to you.
tbh

gamefreak
28-02-10, 19:35
This kind of skin change doesn't happen coincidently.

But... who cares ? O_o

Hoder
28-02-10, 19:53
Hello i send 5 times tickets and emails to KK no answerThese emails, did they contain screenshots? I cannot remove people from the game purely on one person's word.

Sorry to write this here in the forum.. i think hoder support again the fucking cheaters !!! :rolleyes: It's comments like that which make me less inclined to believe half the stories I'm told. Once I see unquestionable proof, I'm more than happy to get rid of anyone who cheats.

This is not the first time, to give people the hoder skin back and has not received complaints on it.Sorry, I didn't understand that bit.

Ghostface_Speak
28-02-10, 19:54
ever considered that he just might be bugged?
maybe thats the reason gm's wont reply to you.
tbh
sure thang,thats why stuff like that happens all the time.i turn into a grim or a shadow once a month,no big deal.tbh

edit:

These emails, did they contain screenshots? I cannot remove people from the game purely on one person's word.

Sir,just LOG IN,see that Runner for yourself and you will see that there is something wrong.Arenīt GMīs allowed to investigate on their own these days? :rolleyes:

Hoder
28-02-10, 20:03
Arenīt GMīs allowed to investigate on their own these days? :rolleyes:Yes, we are, but unfortunately rarely at the place or moment someone does something naughty. Even the best angler out there doesn't catch all the fish. We ask for screenshots as the player witnessing the incident is usually the best witness, in the right place at the right time, and has the opportunity to present us with one of the most reliable forms of admissible evidence yet. Once we see exactly what the player has seen, we're in a much better position to use our judgement.

A picture speaks a thousand words.

Marc Hoover
28-02-10, 20:22
picture or doesn't happend ;P

ncelite
28-02-10, 21:12
u need more??

Nidhogg
28-02-10, 22:01
Pictures removed and thread closed.

N