PDA

View Full Version : NeoCron 2 Trial Problems

kwaidan
22-02-10, 02:00
I couldn't find a support section anywhere so i figure i would post it here, i wanted to check out NC 2 and figure if it was worth playing , and i saw there was a 10 day trial thing with signing up through either click2pay paybycash or something else, but i ran into a few problems when trying to create my trial account, first off pay by cash doesnt allow you the trial account, wants you to pay the full 25 euro right away which i don't want to do.

So i went with click 2 pay, and got this error screen

I get this error when trying to make my neocron 2 trial account when using click2pay.

Error Number: 501

Please try again or contact our Customer Service stating the error code displayed above

Helpdesk Information
ID:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX7939208046
MID:0
GMT:Sunday, February 21, 2010 11:23:32 PM GMT
Server:Monday, February 22, 2010 12:23:32 AM CET

And it doesnt want to create my NC2 trial , even though i get an email from click 2 pay saying this

Hello Mr. xxxxxxx,

Your subscription 10 Day Trial has successfully started, and CLICK2PAY will automatically transfer the required payments from your CLICK2PAY account to 10tacel studios AG.

Thank you for paying with CLICK2PAY.

Any suggestions ?

nobby
22-02-10, 02:49
Phone Click 2 Pay !

Or email account@neocron.com

kwaidan
22-02-10, 05:35
Did actually talk with click 2 pay and had my account verified at them, but didnt help much at NeoCron's site since i did try and re-register , didnt help, same fault

But ill try and email NeoCron :)

Thanks for your help

[K1]Luke
22-02-10, 12:32
I'm sure someone at KK will enable an account for you, it's free to play at the moment and when they start charging again all you need to do is bind a Click2Pay account to your NC one.

Biglines
22-02-10, 15:32
at the moment there are issues with Click to Pay, it's on the launcher window, but you probably haven't downloaded yet.

Hoder
22-02-10, 18:14
Please mail account@neocron.com urgently from the email address used to create your account stating your account name.

It's important that you do this quickly not only so we can create your account, but so that click2pay don't charge you unnecessarily.

kwaidan
22-02-10, 20:07
Please mail account@neocron.com urgently from the email address used to create your account stating your account name.

It's important that you do this quickly not only so we can create your account, but so that click2pay don't charge you unnecessarily.

I have mailed account@neocron.com with the account name i used, but currently on a pay by cash since it would not even make my account through click2pay since it came with that error i linked.

kwaidan
23-02-10, 23:35
Still waiting for some GM intervention ^^

Hoder
24-02-10, 20:48
currently on a pay by cashSo does this mean your account has been created? If so, are you only waiting for the password?

kwaidan
25-02-10, 02:24
So does this mean your account has been created? If so, are you only waiting for the password?

I have the password and all that for my account, but i cant login to the game, says my account has expired, and i havent recieved any reply on my email from the account@neocron.com

Roxalon
25-02-10, 14:59
Same problem here. I was unable to create an account with ClicktoPay, due to Error 501. And I have created one with PaybyCash, but it isn't active. Still waiting a reply from account@neocron.com

Hoder
25-02-10, 19:20
PM me your ticket numbers in the autoreply and I'll see what's happened. If you have no ticket number, PM me the account name and your registered email address and I'll see what I can do.

Kanedax
25-02-10, 19:40
And Hoder drops in to save the day!

He shoots he scores!!!!!!!

http://www.creativity-engineering.com/images/CHEERING-CROWD-WEB.jpg

kwaidan
26-02-10, 04:27
PM me your ticket numbers in the autoreply and I'll see what's happened. If you have no ticket number, PM me the account name and your registered email address and I'll see what I can do.

I have pm'd you with the details, i never recieved a autoreply with a ticket number though.

Roxalon
26-02-10, 12:12
And Hoder drops in to save the day!

He shoots he scores!!!!!!!

Yep he is! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Danae
07-03-10, 17:04
Let's back this up for a moment.

First of all - Never ever use paybycash as a trial method, as it states on account registration - Paybycash is NOT a trial method.

Secondly, if you have attempted to create a click2pay trial and you are getting the error "account does not exist" when you attempt to log in you MUST contact service@click2pay.com and tell them they have created a subscription but they have not create an account on our system and they need to cancel that subscription immediately before you are charged because we cannot cancel a subscription for an account that does not exist on our servers.

Third, if you have just made a trial account via click2pay and you get the error "account has expired" even though you *just* made it - please contact account@neocron.com with the subject "new trial is expired" - I will fix that immediately.

For Paybycash - If you get the message "Account expired" and you have given your payment details to purchase the game - please give paybycash 24-48 hours to receive your payment and activate your account. If you did not send a payment, that is why your account is expired, and it will continue to be expired until you pay - again Paybycash is NOT a trial method.