PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Torchlight

FatDogg
12-02-10, 21:13
If you guys like action rpgs akin to Diablo you should definitely try this out. Standard story line, the town is in peril and you have to go and face the waves of undead, dwarfs, and dragons that come pouring towards you as you go deeper into the dungeon. You get a pet similar to a mercenary from Diablo although it has its own inventory and can go sell things for you instead of forcing you to go to town. I just beat the main game with a destroyer and am going into the endless dungeon now. So let me know what your accomplishments in this game are.

Man, I wish some of the features from newer games' interfaces were available in Neocron. Little things like shift clicking to move things between inventory and storage and right clicking to equip, but I expect that will come with Black Prophecy.

Nidhogg
12-02-10, 22:12
Torchlight gave me RSI and CTS. Other than that it was great. :)

N

FatDogg
12-02-10, 22:18
Torchlight gave me RSI and CTS.

haha it is a clickfest but damn entertaining

Hell-demon
13-02-10, 10:26
Sure the RSI was from clicking?

:p

Jodo
13-02-10, 14:54
Consdering it's very repetitive, doesn't have a great storyline and isn't very challenging, it's quite enjoyable. Certainly worth the couple of quid I paid while it was on special offer over the holidays, though I wouldn't pay the full price for it. Damn Steam special offers, I spent a damn fortune over Crimbo.

So let me know what your accomplishments in this game are.

You don't actually want us to list the achievments from the game do you? There's fooking loads.

FatDogg
14-02-10, 01:13
High points, memorable deaths, crazy gear, what class did you like, share your thoughts

I liked bows with explosive shot on vanquishers because it felt like firing a rocket launcher.