PDA

View Full Version : NC Magazines

Zheo
09-02-10, 18:05
Out of curiosity I decided to visit the NC Magazines and now I'm wondering why the Neocronicle and Voice of the Resistance haven't seen a new article since; Sun 20 Apr 2008 and Wed 12 Mar 2008 that's almost two years.

Now I know I've been gone a while so have the Event team of GM's been disbanded or left due to lack of pay?

If that's the case would there be any chance of a player or group of players taking over responsibility for the mags? It'd be nice to see some fresh RP articles, even if it's only monthly.

Kanedax
09-02-10, 20:26
Out of curiosity I decided to visit the NC Magazines and now I'm wondering why the Neocronicle and Voice of the Resistance haven't seen a new article since; Sun 20 Apr 2008 and Wed 12 Mar 2008 that's almost two years.

Now I know I've been gone a while so have the Event team of GM's been disbanded or left due to lack of pay?

If that's the case would there be any chance of a player or group of players taking over responsibility for the mags? It'd be nice to see some fresh RP articles, even if it's only monthly.

The event team of GM's has seemed to either died or been disbanded. Garfield was trying to keep in game events going through self and AD sponsored tournaments, races, rp events, etc. but apparently due to communication issues with Chenoa he has given up.

Zheo
10-02-10, 15:17
he has given up.

Well that sucks! I've emailed Chenoa about it, since I've had no official reply here, I'll see where that gets me.

Biglines
10-02-10, 15:33
some people applied for GM'ship in order to get some events going, but they were all turned down because KK had enough GMs

Kanedax
10-02-10, 16:19
some people applied for GM'ship in order to get some events going, but they were all turned down because KK had enough GMs

Could have fooled me.

Biglines
10-02-10, 16:34
there are some gm's active in the ingame ticket system, but that's pretty much it. Of course Mars has more active GM's, but that's to be expected seeing KK's nationality.

Kanedax
10-02-10, 20:08
there are some gm's active in the ingame ticket system, but that's pretty much it. Of course Mars has more active GM's, but that's to be expected seeing KK's nationality.

Also expected due to their propensity to commit to the illogical. One would assume that higher population would = more GMs due to the revolutionary theory of supply and demand.

Biglines
10-02-10, 20:23
Also expected due to their propensity to commit to the illogical. One would assume that higher population would = more GMs due to the revolutionary theory of supply and demand.
yeah, but that's commons sense, which is where your making a mistake by assuming KK uses that sort of logic ;)

FatDogg
10-02-10, 21:57
I've never seen mars above 0% I thought that everybody had moved to terra o_O

Biglines
10-02-10, 22:26
few weeks back mars was more active than terra

Garfield
11-02-10, 14:50
Well that sucks! I've emailed Chenoa about it, since I've had no official reply here, I'll see where that gets me.

i recomend ingame-ticket, if u wanna get in touch with the GMs.KKs outgame support is.... ye kinda "slow" or just not present (could be because of their spamfilter :cool: ).
honestly ive never heard a "No we wont help you with an event"from any GM nor KK member, never ever, they where allways enthusiastic about the events and did the best they can do to get them going.
i dont know about the who is who in the GM-team but it seems the event/rp/ceres-team/faction reps/.... arent playing NC anymore.
id say dont blame them for wandering off to other games where they actually can RP or do events and not get harassed, insulted or flamed by all thoose marplots in NC