PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] WTB Gm spawned ionic cannon

Biglines
24-01-10, 21:04
well I wanna either buy or trade for one

Dr Phil
25-01-10, 01:57
Wouldnt we all ;)

Last time one was sold (where i saw it anyways), it went for 700+ unressed techs..

......Yup 70mil+ worth of techs o_O

Hope you will get one though, they are lethal as hell! :D

Biglines
25-01-10, 02:46
lol if i had 2 woc3 suits or a ppu woc 3 suit i cudda gotten one from someone, but alas I only have a HC woc3 suit, now im hoping someone will trade that and some money/techs/rares

when the compensation items were given out I regretfully was too noob to know that some things were worth more than the 6m ccp I got :( (well I got the HC woc3 suit, but I had 2 other chars on which I got nothing more than a ccp and a pain easer for someone who shall not be named, which is for sale btw! :P)

silent000
25-01-10, 03:11
Holy shit balls didn't know they were worth this much lol.

I think I still have mine kicking around and I never used it

Biglines
25-01-10, 13:31
so, I bet you want to get rid of it ;)

Dr Phil
25-01-10, 15:08
when the compensation items were given out I regretfully was too noob to know that some things were worth more than the 6m ccp I got :( (well I got the HC woc3 suit, but I had 2 other chars on which I got nothing more than a ccp and a pain easer for someone who shall not be named, which is for sale btw! :P)
When they were given out, i was on a 1month break from NC (moving apartment, so no internet).. beat that! :(

zii
26-01-10, 00:01
Yes, well. I seem to remember that I have two. One is unused. I don't want 700+ unressed techs for it! 70+million credits equiv is another matter :)

Biglines
27-01-10, 00:42
zii, ur pm box is full, cant reply

Kalonji Faya
27-01-10, 03:21
I have a ionnic gm spawn cannon and rifle is it so usefull ???

kal

Biglines
27-01-10, 03:41
depends who you ask, its better than a non-gm spawn, and I'm wondering how much it's worth to me, I love the ionic cannon on my tank, which is as high as it can get non-gm spawn wise, but I'd like a better one just for the heck of it, and woc3 pa's are butt ugly anyway

Zuul
16-02-10, 19:52
I have one :lol: but iŽll never sell it...

extract
02-03-10, 04:20
lol if i had 2 woc3 suits or a ppu woc 3 suit i cudda gotten one from someone, but alas I only have a HC woc3 suit, now im hoping someone will trade that and some money/techs/rares

"lol" dude i so know what u mean, when i came back after a 3 year break, I paid and played for a whole 2 days before that happened, managed to make 2 chars, so of course being as the last i played like mc5 shit was really the hardest thing to get at least for me as i never farm....

i wanted to make a rifle PE so i asked for a dip and i asked the gm what the best rifle was for a PE he informed me that i should get a ion rifle, so I got a gm spawn ion rifle, and a dip im so pissed as both sit in a cab collecting dust, out of all the ionics rifle is the worst, and a dip? lets just say hard to get? nah i got like 11 now

yea sweet huh

btw biggie sell that sexy pain easer to me, check u pms ill tell u who i am ingame :)

Kanedax
02-03-10, 06:40
Heh, I gave mine to Dazz, for free.

NAPPER
02-03-10, 21:41
when i got back to sheffield in the middle of march u can have mine for free and my GM spawned CS if u want :).

extract
03-03-10, 23:21
well you cant beat that deal

Biglines
04-03-10, 00:48
hehe nope ;)

*Dazz*
04-03-10, 02:49
Heh, I gave mine to Dazz, for free.

That's why I love you so :lol:

Gau
06-03-10, 14:43