PDA

View Full Version : trouble with installing

Bricktop
23-01-10, 17:42
hey guys, i just finished downloading neocron from dome of york and when i go to install it, it takes a few minutes to load up and then it says "error: the setup files are corrupted please obtain a new copy of the program."

should i redownload it? i dont know what to do, and i really wanna play some nc.

Biglines
23-01-10, 17:57
there's a bunch of posts around the forum with mirrors

zii
23-01-10, 21:47
Hi,

There is a reasonable mirror site here:

http://neocron.klunky.co.uk/

The client on there has been twice tested by me, and downloaded by many.

Regards, z

Bricktop
24-01-10, 03:56
Hi,

There is a reasonable mirror site here:

http://neocron.klunky.co.uk/

The client on there has been twice tested by me, and downloaded by many.

Regards, z

thanks man, download was very fast and it actually worked. downloading patches as i speak.

MrTrip
24-01-10, 08:32
http://www.neocron.org has a mirror also fyi.

I'll update the site to include the klunky mirror.

Bricktop
25-01-10, 03:32
is there any way i can get my account back when i don't remember the account name?

MrTrip
25-01-10, 05:50
is there any way i can get my account back when i don't remember the account name?

Check to see what account is tied to your forums account. Just email account@neocron.com

Bricktop
25-01-10, 07:31
Check to see what account is tied to your forums account. Just email account@neocron.com

alright i sent them 2 emails last night cuz i thought they'd know my old acc name through my email address. and i just sent them a 3rd one now telling them my forums acc. hope that works and they email me sooooon :)

Bricktop
25-01-10, 23:36
well, they still haven't emailed my account name.

looks like im probably gonna have to start some new chars.

MrTrip
26-01-10, 01:12
well, they still haven't emailed my account name.

looks like im probably gonna have to start some new chars.

It will take awhile, but it will get here.

Bricktop
26-01-10, 04:39
my buddy is trying to make an account. hes totally new to neocron. he said he tried to make an account, but he never got the activation email. i told him wait a day, then email account@neocron.com

is their anything else he can do to try to get his password?

edit: sorry if im being a nuisance. just really wanna play

dodgefahrer
26-01-10, 15:36
What payment he used to create the account?
He should have received a activation mail with the password inside atleast.

Anyways u cant do more just waiting for an answer.

MrTrip
27-01-10, 00:04
my buddy is trying to make an account. hes totally new to neocron. he said he tried to make an account, but he never got the activation email. i told him wait a day, then email account@neocron.com

is their anything else he can do to try to get his password?

edit: sorry if im being a nuisance. just really wanna play

Just patience. The emails ARE responded to. It just takes awhile to get to it. A lot of busy people over at KK. You could probably shoot Nidhogg a PM and he could do some poking around for you. Just don't flood his inbox, its a nice thing that he checks into this stuff for us so lets not ruin it *thumbs up*. :)

Bricktop
01-02-10, 04:55
it got it back wooo!

and about my friend trying to make an account... he got an email saying theyre not letting anyone start a new account right now.

MrTrip
01-02-10, 06:02
it got it back wooo!

and about my friend trying to make an account... he got an email saying theyre not letting anyone start a new account right now.

Hmm, that shouldn't be true. You can make new accounts via paybycash I thought.

Send me a PM.