PDA

View Full Version : Xbow vs. Freeman (for a PE)?

mdares
13-01-10, 03:36
Just trying to get some community feedback on which you all think is superior - XBow or Freeman Pistol?

Thanks!

Garfield
13-01-10, 04:00
xbow but it requires t-c but therefor u get the "spash"dmg

well freemann is iirc lower dex and got DoT amo

both are viable add a ion pistol to take your opponent legs and u should be fine

Dribble Joy
13-01-10, 04:40
Freeman is higher dex (106 afaik).

I'd say go for something like a slasher (103) or something other than what most people use.

Dr Phil
13-01-10, 10:43
Xbow doesent have splash damage anymore sadly.

Its easyer to make a good xbow setup, therefor i would recommend xbow, since the damage is pretty similar to Freeman.
Freeman can be pretty deadly if you carry like 4 of them though.

Biglines
13-01-10, 23:59
I think xbow is easier to aim, plus in general does more damage than freeman. Also I prefer the manner of aiming over other guns, it's why I enjoy pvp most on my xbow pe (in contrast to tank or spy)

mdares
14-01-10, 06:31
Biglines, you mentioned "... manner of aiming" as being different on the XBow relative to others; can you please elaborate? I have not used any of the "new" (read: post nc1) rare pistols so I don't have any idea of what you are referring to. Thanks!

Biglines
14-01-10, 12:15
well the others require an extensive period of time in which the cursor has to be on the target in order to hit, xbow is pretty much instant bracket close, or as far as it will go at a certain speed/distance. To me this feels more like an fps should be.

Dribble Joy
14-01-10, 16:20
The recticle closure speed on the xbow isn't that much higher than on other weapons, but it is far more likely to hit with a partial lock, making it easier to use.