PDA

View Full Version : Is Neocron dead?

Edgar
03-01-10, 04:00
The game is unbalanced, the server rarely reaches 100 people at once. There's no sense of community, there's so many bugs. I don't see why I'm still playing, I'm a returning old player, this game is like crack but the more I learn the more pointless it seems. Really don't want to seem like a troll but can someone say why it's not dead?

For some good PVP I don't understand why you don't just download Tribes 2 and play that, you don't have to deal with retarded item hunting and leveling and you can just get straight to the PvP

Is there a new version supposed to be coming out that fixes everything? Is KK hiring? I just quit my job, maybe I can work for KK. ;) :cool:

=REMUS=
03-01-10, 04:18
Congratulations you're a twat.

Starseige 2... ffs... o_O

MrTrip
03-01-10, 04:22
Congratulations you're a twat.

Starseige 2... ffs... o_O

Hey I like Tribes 2 haha. I just reinstalled not too long ago and jumped on the new master server thing. Its not too bad.

=REMUS=
03-01-10, 04:32
Hey I like Tribes 2 haha. I just reinstalled not too long ago and jumped on the new master server thing. Its not too bad.

ha! i'm not saying it's a bad game dude, it's just nothing like NC ;)

MrTrip
03-01-10, 04:47
ha! i'm not saying it's a bad game dude, it's just nothing like NC ;)

True true..

Nah NC is not dead. Forgot to tell you that. There is a superpatch coming from KK that will fix everything and give everybody a free puppy. No lies.

Torg
03-01-10, 13:13
The game is unbalanced, the server rarely reaches 100 people at once. There's no sense of community, there's so many bugs. I don't see why I'm still playing...
can i have your stuff? in other words: NC is a gem of a game, while having its issues. you dont want to care for exp and items? chances are youre mistaking it for an FPS. i myself do enjoy a match of unreal tournament onslaught now and then, but there's just shooting and some minor thinking going on, no RP of any kind. it's a different game. have fun anyway.

Biglines
03-01-10, 15:12
can i have your stuff? in other words: NC is a gem of a game, while having its issues. you dont want to care for exp and items? chances are youre mistaking it for an FPS. i myself do enjoy a match of unreal tournament onslaught now and then, but there's just shooting and some minor thinking going on, no RP of any kind. it's a different game. have fun anyway.
while I agree with most of what you said, atm rp is pretty dead in nc :P I know about 3 or 4 people who rp occasionally, but I think other games are more suited to that (as in, no way of changing outfits in nc, almost no gm support for events)

but nc isn't dead because people like the concept of the game, I'd say at any given day 50% of the people on are people who come back for a few months, then leave again, and only the other 50% are cheaters and regulars

Nidhogg
03-01-10, 15:28
No, it's not. Nor is my dislike of threads like this. :/

N