PDA

View Full Version : Account creation - I Give up.

liquidneon
28-12-09, 04:04
Ok ive been trying for over 3 hours now to find a way to sign up for the 10day trial without using Click2Pay and it seems pretty much impossible.

I was told this game was free now which after hours of trolling through the forums seems is not true for us newbies.

It took me a long time to even get a forum account that worked (i could sign up but not post) after a few hours of trolling through broken links, payment sites asking for upfront payments, phone calls from click2pay asking me for copies of my passport/bills etc (yes really) i have almost got the the point where i give up.

So as a last ditch attempt to actually play this game, would anyone fancy donating me an old account that i could play? I would be eternally grateful.

Edgar
28-12-09, 08:09
sent you a message

Zodd
28-12-09, 09:14
I too would be interested in trying to play the game. I have no idea why click2pay wants a copy of my passport.....I'm not providing that for an online game for crying out loud.

Garfield
28-12-09, 09:55
sadly most of us had troubles with click2gay. me still gets emails from them "your monthly payment for your neocron subscription is written off...."but no money is taken from by bank acc :eek:.
hopfully KK gets a proper payment solution for BP.

dunno if neocron was meant to be "free" for everyone inc. newbs.....

mby u can buy an nc vet acc or someone give out his spare but it is time for KK to fix that problem. make it free for all or get rid of c2p fs

Torg
28-12-09, 20:05
all the answers to your question are to be found in this forum. just open your eyes.

Zodd
28-12-09, 21:26
<<all the answers to your question are to be found in this forum. just open your eyes.>>

That's so interesting because I've spent the past 3 days doing nothing but reading the forums. So I find it interesting that you say this. How about you give those of us having problems as there appears to be more then 1 of us, a pointer or two. As it stands, 3 days working to play a free trial is insane.

NAPPER
29-12-09, 06:53
Either buy a neocron game from Ebay/Amazon for like £2

or use click2gay

Zodd
29-12-09, 09:42
Do the neocron games from Amazon.com work, even though they are Neocron 1?

Nidhogg
29-12-09, 14:02
Neocron 1 accounts are no good any more.

N

Zodd
29-12-09, 21:40
Le sigh, so still waiting to hear from account@neocron.com then I guess. Still try and poke around to find out why all of these payment options are waiting to recieve a payment from me when I'm just trying to use the 10 day free trial. In other words, no, I'm not paying for the game upfront when I'm attempting to access the advertised 10 day free trial to see if I even like the game.

If I enjoy the game, I have no problems paying for it! If there's an advertised 10 day free trial though, then I'm definately going to try and make use of that first before I go spending money.

zii
29-12-09, 21:54
Neocron 1 accounts are no good any more.

N
Hi,

As someone mentioned before, the client from Fileplanet has the NC1 file, which is incorrect and won't work.

http://neocron.klunky.co.uk {amoung other sites} has the NC2.2 client for download. Although I don't know whether this will solve the problem you are having or not.

Zodd
29-12-09, 22:02
Thank you, I have the NC2.2 client downloaded and installed. For whatever reason the new account I've made is saying that the account is not active. I've sent 2 emails to Account@neocron.com now, and am still waiting to hear back from them. Holiday seasons and all I can understand the delay. When I logged into check my account to see if maybe today was the day that I could access this 10 day free trial I was greeted by:

Resubmit initial order
We did not received your first payment including the Neocron2 license fee. You can use this form to resubmit that first order to change your billing options.

Well, of course you didn't recieve my first payment as I've not sent any payment yet. I'm still waiting to access an advertised FREE Trial.

So again, still waiting.

Nidhogg
30-12-09, 03:07
Make sure you don't have a spam blocker running. Did you receive ticket numbers?

N

Zodd
30-12-09, 06:32
No ticket numbers, and no spam blocker running