PDA

View Full Version : KK read this :D

Ka0s^
22-12-09, 13:49
Well if anyone who has some influence reads this,first off merry christmas :D
Secondly any chance of some kind of event on terra over the christmas period, im sure theres some event staff lurking around somewhere, i even had a response off a real GM on the server the other day :D

Doesnt have to be anything too complicated maybe just old style "spawn mobs in a stupid place and watch everyone die". The server pops seem to be up a little at the moment i saw a 10% the other day, and recently ive spoken to a couple of complete noobs who are playing NC for the first time. SO have some christmas cheer KK what do ya say :D

Biglines
22-12-09, 14:02
there's a xmas event on mars, why one on a server on which all the players have terra chars, while a lot of terra chars have no mars chars I'll never know, but that's all afaik

L0KI
22-12-09, 15:27
Well if anyone who has some influence reads this,first off merry christmas :D
Secondly any chance of some kind of event on terra over the christmas period, im sure theres some event staff lurking around somewhere, i even had a response off a real GM on the server the other day :D

Doesnt have to be anything too complicated maybe just old style "spawn mobs in a stupid place and watch everyone die". The server pops seem to be up a little at the moment i saw a 10% the other day, and recently ive spoken to a couple of complete noobs who are playing NC for the first time. SO have some christmas cheer KK what do ya say :D

Yeah - an event would be nice. I'd log in for a bit of a random spawn event...always a good laugh! :)