PDA

View Full Version : So my first day.

Peter Tran
21-12-09, 08:09
I'm not sure how I made an account, but I did it awhile ago using the Pay by Cash option without paying. I never got to log in.

Today I went onto the site after getting bored and decided to see if I could make another account again, I typed in my regular user name to see it was taken, forgetting about my old account I was making. So I tried to log in using that, and found it worked! I instantly ran to the download page and downloaded the game.

After installing and patching, I was quite anxious at the login screen. My heart skipped a beat after pressing enter when I pressed the login button. Then there it was, the server selection menu. I made it.

All I can say is, this game is quite amazing. I've never seen so much detail in an mmo before. I just want to say that I'm having a great time with everything.

My only concern is the small community, but it still is nice. I've already made two friends who helped me out. Of course I'll be leveling alone as it seems there is no one near my level. :)

My in-game name is Rose Ambrosio, and I'm currently Rank-3. (Is it called rank? :P)

Garfield
21-12-09, 10:18
welcome to the world of NEOCRACK

zii
21-12-09, 14:29
HI Peter,

Which char did you make: Spy Tank Monk PE?

If you send me a private message through the forums then I am happy to meet you in-game and supply you with some useful implants and bbits and pieces to help you level up.

z.

Peter Tran
21-12-09, 15:39
Thanks, I made a Spy/Infiltrator.

And I can't wait to be addicted. ;)

Ka0s^
21-12-09, 17:12
as already offered if you need any noob stuff gimme a shout ingame, ive got some low level rifles and imps spare

dm me on watchdog,ladyluck or Ka0s ingame

hope you enjoy :)

dodgefahrer
21-12-09, 18:34
Welcome here dude and have much fun (beside im sure u getting addicted soon^^)

L0KI
21-12-09, 18:40
Welcome Peter! :)

(Just in time for the NC revival)

Nikabolokov
21-12-09, 18:52
Wish I could roll my rl time back. I'd love to go through the whole new player experience again.

Welcome

mdares
21-12-09, 19:31
welcome to NC! I just made a lowbie **/12 atm so I'll look you up and help you lvl a bit.

One bit of advice: NC is a great game meant to be played your own way; so don't let FotM (flavor of the month) builds force you into a play style. Explore and test EVERYTHING! LoMs (loss of memory - Respec pills) are your friends!
:D :D :D

silent000
21-12-09, 20:28
Wish I could roll my rl time back. I'd love to go through the whole new player experience again.

Welcome

Oh I so wish that I was a noob again :( Best time was me and StevenJ deciding to check out MC5 in a H4X4 (Cant actually remember the name) and getting completely owned before we saw the mobs that hit us lol

Peter Tran
21-12-09, 22:56
Sounds like I'm in for a great time. Great community so far also, I'll be on sometime tommorow Morning-Afternoon.

And revival? I haven't heard of this.

Izeo
22-12-09, 03:24
Awesome. welcome to Neocron.
I think he's talking about a patch which may be coming soon

extract
22-12-09, 04:05
exellent another player welcome aboard

Dribble Joy
22-12-09, 04:29
My in-game name is Rose Ambrosio, and I'm currently Rank-3. (Is it called rank? :P)
There's two rank numbers, displayed as xx/yy.

xx is your combat rank, determined by your performance with the weapon you are using at the time and other skills.
Your combat rank determines how much reward you get from a mob. If it's too high, the mob's level will appear grey. You won't gain any reward and it's loot will be minimal, without chance of any specific items.

yy is your level. This is calculated by the average of your main skills (rounding down), including bonuses from implants and other items and is used for mission minimum requirements. Since the cap of all classes' main stats add up to 300, a capped character will have a base level of 60.
Your level is generally more important than your combat rank, as it is a greater indicator of your capabilities.

Also, welcome to NC!!

Peter Tran
22-12-09, 06:26
Ahh I see, thanks everyone.

zizicool1
22-12-09, 07:20
i wish i had a account Q_Q

Biglines
22-12-09, 12:28
i wish i had a account Q_Q
why did you lose yours?

zizicool1
22-12-09, 20:57
i didnt i never had one ive been trying since the game whent F2P ish and never been about to make a account

Peter Tran
23-12-09, 03:57
I love this game so much.

zizicool1
23-12-09, 19:41
T_t

5 Char Dawg