PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

SnowCrash
16-12-09, 17:47
As you know, we look back on twelve turbulent months due to the insolvency, which was fortunately abrogated. But we were able to master this challenge which can be credited to our loyal Neocron community to a non-negligible extent. Neocron lives because you play it and several important construction sites in the game will be addressed in the new year to make things hum again.

Until then we would like to relaxingly let the year come to a close together with you and we wish you and your families merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Your Reakktor Media Team

Dribble Joy
16-12-09, 17:53
Merry Sexmas and a Happy New Drom.

On Monday I'm back to Salisbury for sloe gin and shooting things with a shotgun. Hurrah.
See you lot in the new year.

silent000
16-12-09, 18:06
You brought a tear to my eye... Wait no you didn't im a real man! :cool:

Merry Christmas Neocron!

Trivaldi
16-12-09, 18:18
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope the transition to 2010 is a pleasant one and i'll see some of you in London in February! :)

Ka0s^
16-12-09, 18:30
awww snow :) MERRY CHRISTMAS TO KK AND ALL THOSE IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT and merry christmas to everyone else too :)

Tratos
16-12-09, 19:01
Reakktor beat me to the Christmas thread this year, i must be getting old and forgetful ;)

It struck me last night that i hadn't de-lurked to annoy everyone in a while, then it struck me again that i hadn't pulled this out of the bag again for some recycled avatar festivity.

Reading last year's entry (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=143186) has made me a little bit sad, it was at a real low point for the community and not the greatest time for me either. This year with my final run through University while doing shifts ranging from 9, to 12, to 18 hours selling games to disgruntled people who have less Christmas Spirit than me while trying to get the most out of a bleak Christmas of sales, has been a little soul destroying. Especially since i've not even been able to enjoy the great video games of late, including my beloved Neocron.

There's been no snow round here yet either which just ruins it that little bit more so while i sit here a little more than a week away from Christmas Day, which will be the only day off i have across the festive season, listening to my Christmas #1 hopeful 'Killing In The Name', while i write a chapter of my dissertation i'm struggling to find the words.

However i have hope for 2010, it's a new year, in a fresh decade and the end is in sight for my educational career where i have developments both Neocron and Black Prophecy related to look forward to as well as some more awesome games from the rest of the industry...

So with that i wish you the very best of Christmas wishes and all the best for the New Year so now, for me, go and get your bloody santa hats and stick them on your avatar to spruce the place up a little bit after all we have something to celebrate, Neocron is alive and ReaKKtor have survived another year providing a tiny glimmer of hope in the frankly depressing gaming industry plus we have a patch on the horizon ;)

KKeep The Faith - Merry Christmas! :)

CMaster
16-12-09, 20:04
Neocron lives because you play it and several important construction sites in the game will be addressed in the new year to make things hum again.

Does this mean that old unfinished things will be finished off? Return of Ceres Biogenic Labs, Devastator Warbot run, more work on the Dome?

Balancing Project finished? (yeah I know, dreaming)

Sydalesis
16-12-09, 21:07
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to KK and all Neocron Runners!!!!

Nidhogg
17-12-09, 11:51
Merry Christmas, everyone! Time to break out the Crimbo-themed avatars once again. :)

N

StevenJ
18-12-09, 03:58
Have a good one, chaps :)

L0KI
18-12-09, 10:17
Happy Christmas, KK, KK volunteer staff & community :)

May 2010 bring you (us) Black Prophecy & NC 2.3 - The DADDY patch.

2010 is going to be your year, KK. I have that feeling!

Brammers
18-12-09, 13:22
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me, and everyone at the Tech Haven Network. :cool:

phunqe
19-12-09, 17:58
Happy holidays everyone! <3

*Dazz*
20-12-09, 00:50
Yea! Merry Christmas and Happy new Year ;)

Jodo
20-12-09, 14:58
Merriment & Frivolity to all!

Best wishes for Crimbo and the New Year.

Deno
21-12-09, 13:51
Merry xmas every1. Long live Neocron.

Kalonji Faya
22-12-09, 02:09
Merry Xmas and hope 2010 will bring lot of good stuff !!

Kalonji

Danae
22-12-09, 02:16
To: Our Neocron Friends

Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! Loads of Love! xoxoxo

flib
22-12-09, 08:58
Merry christmas! :D

gypsiMoth
22-12-09, 17:22
Merry Christmas and a Happy n Prosperious New Year ;)

CHA0S
23-12-09, 07:39
Roll on Summer :cool:

for now Merry Chrimbo

and hope u all have a 'wasted' new year :D *hiccup*

zii
23-12-09, 23:20
Oh, this thread. I posted in the wrong one for 2008/9. Ha ha.

Merry Reeza and a happy new dromming.

Love and that stuff to all! Cheers to KK and the mods for surviving the last year and cheers to those who stuff it out.

sanityislost
05-01-10, 04:17
Know I'm a bit late but hope ya all had a good Xmas and a fairly drunken new year!

SiL ..:..