Garfield
16-12-09, 07:28
still looking for it !

Hell-demon
20-12-09, 05:48
You can't find your ARS?

silent000
20-12-09, 11:02
I have no idea how many are in-game but I know the location of 3 of them. One of them I have, Ressi has another and I think Fortress has the other, but there may be many more

Garfield
20-12-09, 18:24
so sell me your ARS then, i know it wont be cheap but hey its a sexy one :D

Dribble Joy
20-12-09, 19:49
People aren't likely to sell them, as they are unattainable otherwise. There's not much you could offer for them that they can't get anyway, so unless you have something like a laser-modded CS or find someone who's leaving, I doubt you will be getting an ARS any time soon.

Garfield
21-12-09, 02:00
iam in no rush, mby someday someone give his PA away untill that day i keep asking to keep the little chance alife

Koshinn
22-12-09, 14:20
There are probably a lot in game, but no one wears them for fear of dropping it. I have two, but I don't even have the game installed at the moment. :(

silent000
22-12-09, 15:34
There are probably a lot in game, but no one wears them for fear of dropping it. I have two, but I don't even have the game installed at the moment. :(

I used to wear mine all the time, made quite a nice setup and put a bit more fear into he game, was good fun :cool:

Bozz-Von Mel
22-12-09, 18:51
I have one, but the game is not installed atm.

Garfield
24-12-09, 01:44
eek so u both got a reason now to reinstall NC :angel:

Koshinn
24-12-09, 13:01
I used to wear mine all the time, made quite a nice setup and put a bit more fear into he game, was good fun :cool:

My setup was before the rebalance... my Rifle PE wore the ARS with a First Love, Hazard 1 (I think) and like good armor. Used basically every drug in the game, including the hard to get ones like Tiger's Blood and Crescent Tabs.

zii
27-12-09, 23:39
> Tiger's Blood and Crescent Tabs
Yeah, the stats on those were rebalanced as well :(

Koshinn
03-01-10, 10:32
On reconsideration, I might be willing to part with an ARS for a MC5 Close Combat Projector, SWAT processor, and some other things, but those would be necessary for a trade.

Garfield
03-01-10, 13:51
made my day :D

FAT THANKS

/closed

silent000
05-01-10, 03:15
In before the close, i'm like a ninja!

Powerpunsh
05-01-10, 04:52
In before the close, i'm like a ninja!
I'm a ninja-assassin-shaolin-cowboy-astronaut! :D

zii
12-01-10, 13:49
I have an ARS on Terra, but would want something(s) rather special for it. No idea what:

Shed loads of stuff for my tank to be honest! (although I have quite a lot for my tank as it is) or an IBM Thinkpad notebook. (At least better than a model T40) :)

Dr Phil
12-01-10, 17:45
or an IBM Thinkpad notebook. (At least better than a model T40) :)
O_o

Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

zii
12-01-10, 17:56
Often, I sit back and laugh hysterically at the absurdity of what we are doing.

First quoted by me, today 20100112: While I tried to digest the NN levels of disc abstraction at work tracking discs from mounted -> volume groups -> PVs -> device mapper -> multipathd -> presented EMC devices, and then trying to work out how I could move these from one host to another host (add on top the mapping masking & zoning), without getting confused. Which I did when there are twenty three metaheads involved.

I think this phase|quote is equally applicable to what are virtual objects in Neocron that don't really exist, and the importance we attach to these. The same goes for data on the EMC discs, and ridiculous levels of abstraction one has to go through to work out what the hell is going on.

My head hurts: Yes, a Thinkpad. At least it is tangible.

Biglines
13-01-10, 02:36
Often, I sit back and laugh hysterically at the absurdity of what we are doing.

First quoted by me, today 20100112: While I tried to digest the NN levels of disc abstraction at work tracking discs from mounted -> volume groups -> PVs -> device mapper -> multipathd -> presented EMC devices, and then trying to work out how I could move these from one host to another host (add on top the mapping masking & zoning), without getting confused. Which I did when there are twenty three metaheads involved.

I think this phase|quote is equally applicable to what are virtual objects in Neocron that don't really exist, and the importance we attach to these. The same goes for data on the EMC discs, and ridiculous levels of abstraction one has to go through to work out what the hell is going on.

My head hurts: Yes, a Thinkpad. At least it is tangible.

actually relating an arbitrary number to an object based on scarcity and effort involved is quite normal, every person does it every day, it's called an economy, an in game economy being just as real or even more real than the current real life economy (the barter economy in neocron is far more transparent, clear and tangible than the real world economy, mostly because it actually has some rules (which the real world economy doesn't have, only some tenuous agreements))

Powerpunsh
13-01-10, 03:50
Ill give u a 3 slot tanget b1 rifl. Should be the rarest weapon on the server. :)

zii
13-01-10, 17:54
No, you mayn't; Or else I shall attack you with my 3 slot Milky Ren.