PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] ReflexBooster 0.4

zii
29-11-09, 13:15
Chere tous,

I have one of these on Mars, but on Terra I could only find an Experimental Reflexbooster 2.4. techhaven.org does not shed any light on this.

Where can I pick up a ReflexBooster 0.4 from?

Cheers, z.

Neallys
29-11-09, 18:09
It is sold in the CrytonTech Tools shop, it's a regular implant.

Dribble Joy
30-11-09, 22:48
There's 4 types of reflex booster, each with 4 levels.

0.x, 1.x, 2.x and experimental 2.x.

zii
01-12-09, 13:18
Such variety. Cheers. A trip to Crytons is planned tonight.

Biglines
01-12-09, 16:06
Such variety. Cheers. A trip to Crytons is planned tonight.
hehe the game must be so much more enjoyable if you can play it like that :D (for me getting the right stuff is either nothing much or a nuisance :()

zii
01-12-09, 16:21
Its enjoyable because I won't keep up with the times. I have so many stuff in apps that I seldom have to go to the shops. Even when xray bones break, I still try and get these repped because I cannot be bothered to try and remember where I bought them from. The chances are that the place does not exist anymore: xray bones were available in the Dome, but I think these were bought from somewhere else afore the Dome appeared, and now I think these can be found in Pepper Park; Apply this to every in-game item.

In the case of the ReflexBooster IV, because I could not find it on techhaven so I wondered if it could not be bought in game anymore and the Exp ReflexBooster 2.4 where the only one available as a level 4 implant.

It was quite nice when mobs dropped level 4 implants.