PDA

View Full Version : Failure to Connect to Server >_<

mdares
20-11-09, 04:53
Ok I was playing fine lastnight but tonight when I try to get on, I cant load through the NCLauncher. I tried it again by going directly to the Client.exe and trying to log in, I get "Failure to Connect to Server"...

I did a tracert on 83.236.174.254 (the IP address from the ini) and this is what I got at the end:

14. core1.fra.qsc.de [195.16.160.6] reports: Destination not reachable

So uh... wah?

Did KK finally pull the plug? >_<

Drevious
20-11-09, 05:03
no it crashed earlier today

-zero-
20-11-09, 05:12
Like said in a earlier post. "The hamster got swine flu and is incapacitated at this current time. Resuscitation is currently in process (i think)" :lol:

mdares
20-11-09, 05:16
o my bad i thought that since that post stopped being posted in, i assumed it went back up and i was the only one unfortunate enough to not be able to get in or something...

seriously i need my neocrack...

now...

NOW!

I'm seriously going into withdraw symptoms... its like quiting NC back in the day all over again...

KK should atleast give us a timeframe on when it'll be back up >_<

extract
20-11-09, 05:59
haha i know right! but i will not and cannot complain, considering i have been playing free for however long its been..but amazingly, I do beleive that the downtime of nc has actually been less while its been free than it was when I was a paying customer....as far as i can remember this is the first time its been down more than 5 minutes since the mega 2 week crash where everyone and their mother got 56345345212390 gold woc PAs