PDA

View Full Version : Returning Vet

dark_reaper
08-11-09, 11:55
Hi all, I plan on returning to the game soon. I still have to patch and all of that stuff. Anything new going on? Also any clans recruiting? I would like to make some new buddies if I can.

Dribble Joy
08-11-09, 14:30
Sex j00.

There's a few OP fight clans out there, the only one that comes to mind is AD though.

Biglines
08-11-09, 14:32
ad, cat, wm, mc, phobia and kos all opfight afaik (although wm is just starting to get going and mc seems to be dieing a bit)

dark_reaper
08-11-09, 21:11
Wow, at least there are some activities. I am supprised CAT is still around. Now I need to work on making some money in the game.

fjutte
08-11-09, 22:01
I was uninstalling a few games and programs a few minutes ago when I found Neocron 2 in the list of installed programs. So I thought, what the heck, let's look it up again and voila! People are still playing? Woot?! Tho, I still miss the ability to transfer money in cubes..beta ftw! ;) Let's see if my old chars are still available.. see you guys ingame! // Yvette

dark_reaper
08-11-09, 22:11
Ill check you out tonight when I get on. Buba Hotep

Biglines
09-11-09, 02:44
ye cat is still around, as long as tonyboy has accounts it'll be around, we tried getting it active but im kinda giving up on that, it's more of a collection of good mates atm

which is why we're getting WM active now (BD clan), just had about 4-5 opwars tonight and they were great fun (always fun winning :D) the active opwar scene atm is mostly ad and phobia, with some wm, cat and kos thrown in, though we're trying to get wm as active or more active as ad/phobia (which tonight we were :D)

dark_reaper
09-11-09, 03:37
How is Tonyboy doing these days? I have not seen him in years...

Biglines
09-11-09, 13:24
uhm, you'll have to ask him, ill direct him to this thread ;)

tonyboyuk2002
09-11-09, 16:10
i'm very well thx m8, its good to see your back, i remember the name u use on the forum but sadly i don't remember your char's names

hope to see u in game soon :D

dark_reaper
09-11-09, 20:27
Does BluSCo ring a bell back in NC 1? Some one took my name in nc2. I have played Dark Reaper in nc1 and now I play Buba Hotep (srry was drunk during creation).

Selket
10-11-09, 10:11
Im coming back soon too (10 mins downloading patches now)

I stopped after having a really nice evening PvPing in knowing that KK was bankrupt. But now there is hope behind the yellow brick road that crosses the border from the rainbow world to the OUTER LIMITS!

sorry about that 7 cups of coffee a day have to leave traces somehow :angel:

Marc Hoover
10-11-09, 10:28
The main difference between real Neocron Runners and the rest of the big MMO-Soap...

Does BluSCo ring a bell back in NC 1? Some one took my name in nc2. I have played Dark Reaper in nc1 and now I play Buba Hotep (srry was drunk during creation).

hrhr