PDA

View Full Version : Please can we have Laucher Cyclops back in OZ cellars

zii
30-10-09, 13:07
I know, another please can we have thread about something.

It was nice, and quite useful to have those launcher cyclops in the cellars underneath OZ (I think it was 2) for running missions, or even some spawns in the OZ somewhere where there is some space.

Not that I am interested only because I have -50 SL and want an easier place to gain some SL from <cough cough>. Otherwise, I shall have to run in and out of the Miltary Bunker from the CityCom for missions.

However, are there any spawns of the Cyclops near Jeriko like there used to be once upon a time?

Torg
30-10-09, 15:21
citizen, there are 3 places in the outzone sporting cyclops. 3, not 0. i could tell you where, but i'd recommend taking a few minutes to check it out by your self. have fun. and yes, there are several cyclops spawns all over the wastes.

zii
30-10-09, 21:30
There are no no Cyclops down there. I have just looked. When did you last check. There are some aggie capitains.

Hoder
30-10-09, 22:46
However, are there any spawns of the Cyclops near Jeriko like there used to be once upon a time?There were last time I looked.

Torg
30-10-09, 22:53
theyre there. i checked like last week. in the "old storages" you need to find the last room. in the doy type one you'll need to pass like 5-8 chambers.

zii
30-10-09, 23:29
Torg
department of desinformation

Unless you spelt this incorrectly on purpose, then I am unsure whether to believe you or not. :D

Darkana
31-10-09, 01:57
There are no no Cyclops down there. I have just looked. When did you last check. There are some aggie capitains.
I just looked at one of the 3 places and run into a cyclops where you would expect it. It surely doesn't compare to certain cyclops mass spawns in the wild, but that's another issue :D

DarkPhoenix
31-10-09, 17:36
citizen, there are 3 places in the outzone sporting cyclops. 3, not 0. i could tell you where, but i'd recommend taking a few minutes to check it out by your self. have fun. and yes, there are several cyclops spawns all over the wastes.

Pretty sure those only support single spawns at the end of the line. Not like in the old days where the whole of the storage areas could spawn them.

However, the above ground storage areas (wall-door entrances) do have significant spawns. I believe the one I usually hunted in was in OZ3 (Butchee bridge).

Biglines
31-10-09, 17:53
why do u need launcher cyclopses? u can do the mutant missions in via 3, or aggie captain missions in p1/p2

zii
31-10-09, 20:07
Because its fun and I like being somewhere different than in P1; There I can zone back into a safe zone if a hunting mob tracks me down via NPCD information, whereas in a dungeon I have to fight back. Makes the game more interesting.

On another note, I noticed that the Quick Belt safeslot only deactivated when I was below -30, so I think I shall keep my bad SL for a while for want of being hunted :)

Hoder
01-11-09, 17:38
Rumour has it that these creatures breed at Halloween... make of that what you will.

Oh, and one of the bunkers in Outzone 3 has something new breeding there too ;)

Garfield
01-11-09, 17:43
Rumour has it that these creatures breed at Halloween... make of that what you will.

Killer Bunneh`s ?!
missed it last night :mad:

zii
01-11-09, 22:07

Just to check as I run around OZ3 bunker (Cyclops Launcher sighting confirmed), are those new thinks still there on Mars?

zii
01-11-09, 22:15
Nowt in Water Treatment Facilty that I could find. Nor in the Storage Level 6, but I may have been a little lost.

Torg
03-11-09, 10:29
cyclops spawn is way improved now, even in a 4th storage. red SL shouldnt be a problem any longer.

zii
03-11-09, 14:07
I was looking for the Killah Bunnies in my last thread. I love eating rabbit.

Torg
03-11-09, 17:44
kill0r bunnies would be in order. we can haz?