PDA

View Full Version : any clans recruiting?

Transient
26-10-09, 20:15
im a new player on the terra server and im getting the impression my best hope for player interaction is with a clan :D

Biglines
26-10-09, 23:17
press f9, go to city sectors, look for plaza 1, then go there, once in plaza 1, click utilities and genrep. that should take you to the center of neocron

Dribble Joy
26-10-09, 23:35
The Help channel is probably the best one to use when looking for a clan, not everyone has Clan Recruitment turned on.

Biglines
27-10-09, 00:22
but tbh, u'll get killed if u join a clan, because you have to remove your pvp safe implant thingy

Transient
27-10-09, 00:59
well, i can at least hook up with one while i lvl so i have ppl to talk to :P

oo and - is plaza 1 and aaalll that stuff, all teh palces you can get to via sub way and all that - is that not the whole city? theres parts you can only get to via genrep?

Darkana
27-10-09, 10:48
oo and - is plaza 1 and aaalll that stuff, all teh palces you can get to via sub way and all that - is that not the whole city? theres parts you can only get to via genrep?
So far I have yet to encounter a place you can only reach via GR, aside of event places and this (not-anymore-existing?) huge market hall. Going to places by GR is much faster than by foot, unless they are "around the corner" (i.e. adjacent sectors in the city).

... and yes, all the places are part of Neocron City. The city is pretty huge: Viarosso, Plaza, Pepper Park, Industrial, Outzone, Main sewer, hidden HQs, normal HQs, Jones mission places, leveling zones (sewers of various kinds, storage halls, etc.), Subway.

NAPPER
29-10-09, 01:53
So far I have yet to encounter a place you can only reach via GR, aside of event places and this (not-anymore-existing?) huge market hall. Going to places by GR is much faster than by foot, unless they are "around the corner" (i.e. adjacent sectors in the city).

But becareful of this if u take your LE out you will have SI witch will take abit to go away but while that is going back down to 0 u wont be able to use any weapons. So if someone attacks u then u think oh i will just gr back dont u will just die again