PDA

View Full Version : [ot] Ouch.

MrTrip
24-10-09, 10:10
So, tonight has been real interesting...

My office is downstairs from my apartment. I was upstairs in my apartment when I heard a bunch of shouting outside the window. I shrugged it off since we have two bars below us too that people shout at, but then I got a phone call from my friend in the office... "Dustin just got jumped by 3 black guys! I'm calling 911 get down here NOW!"

I raced downstairs to see my friend with a bloody mouth and nose. The police arrived and my friends gave statements (My friend Dustin is also the tech that works here for me).

After the police left, Dustin and Anthony went back into the office. I went walking into the office when 3 teenage kids walked around the corner. I ran into the office and said "Hey! Are these the kids that hit you?!". When we ran outside, they had all ready taken off. We took off and chased them for about 6 blocks to the fire station when I saw a sheriffs car going down the road, we flagged him down and he picked up the kids.

Sure enough, it was them. Crazy freaking night. Those kids picked the wrong people to mess with down here. We have been having a lot of kids robbing and fighting with people downtown here. Its been the same kids for awhile now.

Bah.

flib
24-10-09, 10:36
Nice job pursuing them. A bit excessive focus on them being black though.
Gangsters/thugs is a good substitute.

Hoder
24-10-09, 13:26
That's just what I was thinking. Excessive adjectives removed in case someone gets the wrong idea and takes offence.

Gau
24-10-09, 18:18
you may think so but iff you read the post a second time

it is mr trips mate on the phone that says black guys

not trip :) he even used speach marks :P

but then I got a phone call from my friend in the office... "Dustin just got jumped by 3 black guys! I'm calling 911 get down here NOW!"

Biglines
24-10-09, 18:33
actually they were mentioned a few more times, but they were edited out by Hoder ;)