PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Nobby!

Brammers
18-10-09, 21:20
Happy Birthday to Nobby - and since you are in Tokyo, enjoy having a few Sake's (酒) out there.

Have a good one!

Hoder
18-10-09, 23:01
Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a good time out there. Oh wait.. you're nine hours ahead. Birthday's over, back to work! :p

Trivaldi
18-10-09, 23:21
Nobby, 19? I've been in this community far too long! o_O

Happy Birthday!

gypsiMoth
18-10-09, 23:25
Happy Birthday Nobby!

Necpock
18-10-09, 23:40
Nobby nobby nobby, where art drawing thou nobster, from one great Robert M to the next, let there be life! We are lucky to be blessed with he which whom we talk of, during our span, and those that he graced/graces/will grace will find out true mortality within his fair eyes. A boy? Nay! a man would have rissen from his preveious cucoon entombment on said day, and yet more graces and forth comming meetings may occur as he tiptoes through our shared lands.

Let it also be known that eventually when existance ends up in multivac, that he will voice for previous and ongoimg time, let it be known.
We love you nobby. We worship you. Some fantasise you. But one day in the year is our sabbath! And it's said day. So feet up! Ponder! Judge AND scheme what new world will be passed through today. And woth thos, have a great day, friend.

nobby
19-10-09, 09:54
That was Lovely :)

I had a nice Birthday of a morning of terrible hangovers from the night before, opened cards and got lots of money :)

My roommate Japanese friend Keiji cooked me a lovely meal of Soybeans, shitake (SHI-TAH-KE, not shit-take) Mushrooms and king prawns which was very nice :)

I must thank greatly, a special man from the NC forum who bought Hotel Chocolate Aztec Chilli Drinking Chocolate, a lovely Banksy T-shirt and Very special, High Tech and expensive watch all the way from Japan :p

Thankyou :)

http://www.led-fashion.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/rogue2_black.jpg

Carrot Muncher
19-10-09, 15:41
Happy Birthday Nobby!

flib
19-10-09, 16:27
I hope you're trained in T-C enough to use it!
What is that watch called? It' so awesome! >_<

Happy birthday, you delicious, gorgeous boy. ;)