PDA

View Full Version : Just returned, a question...

Ka0s^
15-10-09, 23:17
Having come back for the 3rd or 4th time im really getting back into NC this time, ive got my PE kind of working thanks to some help :) My question is i wann get a rifle spy up and running i currently have a droner at xx/28 and was wondering is it easiest to level as droner (lets face it theres not a huge number of people to level with :)) then lom it all into rifles later? or just go the whole hog, lom now and level up as rifles?

Biglines
16-10-09, 01:29
drones is much quicker, but gets really really really really boring, but pretty much the only way to get to woc before u die of old age

vices
16-10-09, 10:05
drones is much quicker, but gets really really really really boring, but pretty much the only way to get to woc before u die of old age
With my spy, I droned my way to dex cap, lommed to rifles and leveled to WoC over at the Regant lab.

I got the necessary 100 million overcap over a few days down there.
Can't recall how many hours I spent, but I'd say you could get it in a week quite easily. This assumes your character is tuned to recycle its munition needs from the monster loot.

It might be a bit tricky for a new player to get there, but once you get Stealth III it should be a piece of cake.

Nikabolokov
16-10-09, 20:44
Drone to WOC overcap, its much faster. Should also have enough cash to buy WoC by then. Get WOC lom to rifles.