PDA

View Full Version : Account creation still iffy?

Apocalypsox
10-10-09, 19:38
I've got a few friends that want to try NC for a few days. Is the account creation thing still messed up? Can they make trial accounts? Not sure if I can dig up any throwaway accounts.

Flashlite
11-10-09, 02:02
ya same here got like 5 friends that want in. but no go on getting them accounts. i emailed them they cant make accounts lolz

Zuul
11-10-09, 06:33
I can understand that KK very busy atm with his new Project but thatīs really a Shame... It takes certainly not three days full work to add some new players... :mad:

SizZLeR
13-10-09, 13:06
Ive been reading about ppl saying they cant create new accts in NC, but i wonder why they cant.

When i click the "Create Account" button, it takes me thru the full process where i have to put in my CC no, exp date etc. and after that, trial acct is created using C2P which im already using for my two existing accts.

Im located in EU, does that make any difference or am I the only person who doesnt have a problem creating an acct. :confused:

Biglines
13-10-09, 13:57
think it doesnt work for americans, prolly cuz of the gambling/poker sites

Richard Slade
15-10-09, 13:14
Can we bribe KK into selling the game to some halfbaked wannabe company that wants to make a few extra bucks?

*no implications of KK's previous intellectual and developmental quality COUGH* :angel: