PDA

View Full Version : servers down?

Biglines
01-10-09, 11:20
are the servers down?

edit:
never mind, just saw the announcement is from yesterday till tomorrow?

Mal
01-10-09, 11:32
Must have totally missed that announcement myself. Whoops :)

Nidhogg
01-10-09, 11:42
I always put a range on announcements because they show up according to the local time of the web browser. This means that the announcement might not appear until too late, or disappear too early depending on where you are in the world.

N

Biglines
01-10-09, 13:26
so, any news seeing as it has been almost 2 hours since I even started this thread?

Nidhogg
01-10-09, 13:38
Still ongoing I'm afraid. As soon as I get work I'll let you know.

N

Biglines
01-10-09, 15:01
7 hours after the first supposed 1 hour down time, and only the launcher is back up.. could we get some information on what is going on? It seems KK's policy is to keep us as much in the dark as possible, but pretty please? Even if you lie, at least we'll feel like you want to share our misery...

SizZLeR
01-10-09, 15:09
If it was 7 hrs when u posted Biglines, it wud now be 9 hrs and still no news or updates about whats going on.

Maybe the next post in here will be saying "We're sorry to inform you, that NC2 as of this day has been shut down for good, we thank you all for your support". :lol:

Nah prolly not that bad, but its easy to get ideas when u got nothing else to go from. :D

Nidhogg
01-10-09, 15:10
Servers should be coming back up in the next few minutes...

N

Nidhogg
01-10-09, 15:11
Servers are up! Sorry for the delay.

N

Biglines
01-10-09, 15:16
what happened? any information you're willing to share?

Biglines
01-10-09, 15:17
If it was 7 hrs when u posted Biglines, it wud now be 9 hrs and still no news or updates about whats going on.

Maybe the next post in here will be saying "We're sorry to inform you, that NC2 as of this day has been shut down for good, we thank you all for your support". :lol:

Nah prolly not that bad, but its easy to get ideas when u got nothing else to go from. :D
nah the 7 hours was after the 1 hour was announced by KK (the time was on the launcher message)

Nidhogg
01-10-09, 15:19
Remember, the launcher message doesn't show the time the servers went down. I back dated it so as not to screw people up in funny timezones.

Anyway, we're up now. :p

N