PDA

View Full Version : return?

Sick
27-09-09, 04:37
just a quick hello.

to see if maybe i can find some old friends, since it will probbaly take me an hour to figure out how to chat once the download finishes :P .. i think i stopped seriously playing about 5 years ago or something

I was know as Jinxy (droner)
and Sick (APU)
and Sicker(PPU)
Was in FF during the Monkocron times, and P.I.M.P on jinxy before that
and in SXR for a while for some RP action later on. (when that TH bot/gm, was defending it from all the invasions)

and jinxy on the german server (rifle PE)
FaNG member.

and some other guys, not sure what accounts i brought across to NC2 though

sure ive got a hell of alot of catching up to do since i think i only played NC2 for a month.

anyway.. Hi!

extract
27-09-09, 05:10
welcome back! terra needs you

zii
28-09-09, 16:15
ja ja. welcome back. Both terra and mars are fun.

Riddle
29-09-09, 14:46
welcome back. Avoid P2 ;)

Biglines
29-09-09, 14:57
welcome back. Avoid P2 ;)
unless u'd like activity :P

Sick
30-09-09, 01:58
haha cheers, id probably enjoy P2 if it wasnt for the fact most my kit is wrong, my Pistol MC5 imp has turned into an RC one, i cant use most my spells and i cant reach the dex for my weps lol.. that'll teach me to be a druggy before i left. (and still a druggy..been using 3 drugs to use me xbow atm haha)

im guessing executioner PE is no longer viable?
would lomming to RC be sensible?

at least it gives me something to do i guess, it seems whatever mobs i used to kill, now kick me in the arse fast and hard... then some more for luck. glad im capped cos it seems more of a grind.

Biglines
30-09-09, 10:45
are you woc already? then lomming to pistol should allow you to play with the freeman or xbow, there are people around who would trade that rifle mc5 for a pistol one

Riddle
30-09-09, 14:23
:cool: Let me clarify :)

Don't avoid fights! Gotta love 'em, but do avoid zone whoring, gang raping, insta hacking P2.

Levelling other week in CRP and had the most funny fight ever, nowhere to run, so bring it on!
Needless to say my last shot killed him and his last killed me :lol: Got this wicked screen of the two us dead on the floor, i did laugh.

As for PE everyone will say you need WOC....you do.

You have a fair bit of learning to do , so should be iunteresting for you for a while yet. MC5's changed to offer both skill sets. i.e pistol and Rifle MC5, Heavy and melee. You missed out on the swop shop offered by the GM's when this was implemented.

Your armour is probably all wrong too, 3 Hit locations now, not 1, so a heavy belt will not add to whole body resists as it used to just to your torso. Etc. Etc.

Anyways good luck

Biglines
30-09-09, 15:11
You missed out on the swop shop offered by the GM's when this was implemented.
maybe you can file a ticket and a helpful gm might swap it for you, it's not like you're asking for a whole new one, just a swap..

Denzionvij
30-09-09, 17:52
After a long hiatus, im coming back if only for nostalgia's sake :)

Hoder
30-09-09, 18:12
maybe you can file a ticket and a helpful gm might swap it for you, Sorry, but Riddle is right; once the deal is over, it's over. The parts and imps are out there, so please ask other players if they'll trade with you.