PDA

View Full Version : Still free anyone still play

UnderLoK
26-09-09, 03:51
The forums are dead so I assume even 3% server pop is asking alot, but does anyone still play and if so are you just solo'n?

I had years and years of good times in this game, I just wish another MMO came out with the same grit... Oh well... At any rate, if more than 6 people still play I might pop back in assuming I can remember how to config my guys... That is, unless Winnoc took all my shiz.

Drevious
26-09-09, 04:46
Did you scroll down a little bit and see the 10 threads just like this? Server pop gets to around 8% on terra. No OP wars on terra at the moment. Seems like you aren't the type of person who needs to come back, you'll just add to the

"I remember when this game was good"

"lol your a noob"

"____ is hacking"

"your a nobody, im a pvp legend"

That goes on everyday on help chat. It's quite annoying actually, and is the reason that most people DONT come back. The game is as fun as it has always been. Only thing is, this game is NOT fun when there are no people/OP wars. The most PvP action you get on terra is plaza 2 zoneline. Plaza 2 is un-safe and when people get close to death they zone to Plaza 1 which is a safezone. Some don't make it, like me.

In conclusion, if you returned to the game it would mos def be fun for nostalgic reasons. But end game PvP will just bore you to death and make you want to quit again.

NAPPER
26-09-09, 05:13
The forums are dead so I assume even 3% server pop is asking alot, but does anyone still play and if so are you just solo'n?

I had years and years of good times in this game, I just wish another MMO came out with the same grit... Oh well... At any rate, if more than 6 people still play I might pop back in assuming I can remember how to config my guys... That is, unless Winnoc took all my shiz.

These Threads make me laugh if everyone that wrote a thread saying whats the pops and omg this is so dead people wouldnt have to make these in the first place.

It would be like omg this game is busting again. Every month theres shit loads of these threads.

8% on terra makes for 80 people ish so a few more then 6 people play.

to help u set back up ur guys use NSkill if u scroll down u will find a link to it :D

UnderLoK
26-09-09, 13:22
Did you scroll down a little bit and see the 10 threads just like this? Server pop gets to around 8% on terra. No OP wars on terra at the moment. Seems like you aren't the type of person who needs to come back, you'll just add to the

I had just got home from the bar and wasn't paying attention, I didn't see the other threads and only saw 2 new threads created or something along those lines. I'm not some douche that would spend my time talking about the current state of the game compared to years gone by, that's just stupid, obviously it wouldn't be the same, but 8% is great, hopefully they aren't all macro'n or something...

"lol your a noob"

"____ is hacking"

Not my style...

That goes on everyday on help chat. It's quite annoying actually, and is the reason that most people DONT come back. The game is as fun as it has always been. Only thing is, this game is NOT fun when there are no people/OP wars. The most PvP action you get on terra is plaza 2 zoneline. Plaza 2 is un-safe and when people get close to death they zone to Plaza 1 which is a safezone. Some don't make it, like me.

Fighting on the zone line is how it was when I left, but I think at the time it was coming out of DRI. Most of the time the only way people died was when they lagged out zoning.

In conclusion, if you returned to the game it would mos def be fun for nostalgic reasons. But end game PvP will just bore you to death and make you want to quit again.

The zone line thing didn't bother me, it was the disconnects and 10 second zoning (which would wind up killing you) that got me to quit.

Just in closing... Like I said I wasn't in the best shape when I made the post as I was waiting for the client to DL and figured I would ask the question. Either way I was never a legend, just a PITA and I'll load it up and see whats what, but you won't see me crying, why would people bother, you just don't show up again.

Hopefully I have a guy or two that isn't still red.

These Threads make me laugh if everyone that wrote a thread saying whats the pops and omg this is so dead people wouldnt have to make these in the first place.

It would be like omg this game is busting again. Every month theres shit loads of these threads.

I was waiting for the client to DL ;)

8% on terra makes for 80 people ish so a few more then 6 people play.

I mentioned it above, but if people still macro 8% could be 6 people :lol:

to help u set back up ur guys use NSkill if u scroll down u will find a link to it :D

Thanks man, I think after 2.2 hit I did most of my guys, but don't remember for sure.

EDIT: Dev, your a douche, I don't see any threads asking about the pop. I see two guys asking to DL shit and if you payed attention you would know that the forums don't default to show 12 month old threads idiot newb hacker. ;) You'll know I'm in game when you see 12 belts at the zone line because I just keep SYNCHRONIZING :P

Biglines
26-09-09, 14:03
uhm, actually there is hundreds of population questions in the forums, there's 4 on the first page, but the forum is quite active atm so they go to next pages... the ones that are new are less than a day old, u can check the last post date next to them..

Garfield
26-09-09, 21:42
welcome back

hope u will have fun again in NC.
there are still ppl wich like to help returning vets or newbs so just shout out.

oh dissable the OOC chanel and put the first 5 ppl wich are flaming on help chanel in your ignore list then u will enjoi NC much more :D

silent000
26-09-09, 22:28

"lol your a noob"

"____ is hacking"

I came back to this game a couple of weeks ago and I do still occasionally log in, but everytime I log in there is 1 - 3 muppets on OOC calling me a noob and that I am no match for his super ability to PvP on the P2 zoneline...

But then I managed to shoot him a couple of times and he ran off, which made OOC go mad calling me a bigger noob :confused:

I'm one of the nicest people to play with in NC so there really are some absolute pillocks playing right now :angel:

SizZLeR
30-09-09, 09:28
I came back to this game a couple of weeks ago and I do still occasionally log in, but everytime I log in there is 1 - 3 muppets on OOC calling me a noob and that I am no match for his super ability to PvP on the P2 zoneline...

But then I managed to shoot him a couple of times and he ran off, which made OOC go mad calling me a bigger noob :confused:

I'm one of the nicest people to play with in NC so there really are some absolute pillocks playing right now :angel:
For some reason the ingame community seem to have changed. :(
Lately ive noticed that ppl are using hlp chn to do smalltalk and usually the same 4 or 5 ppl spam this chn with all sorts of talking.
When someone ask for hlp they tend to make a fool of the guy rather than hlping out, the same goes for trade chn as well.

In the old days u'd just put these ppl on ignore and move on, but with todays pop, that would be shooting yourself in the leg. :lol:

Thats one of the things i used to love about playing NC, the community where the main part were actually acting mature in game and there were always hlp to get from hlp chn, hardly no trolls and when u came across one, u just put the sucker on ignore. :D

Oh wel.... :rolleyes:

Riddle
30-09-09, 14:34
For some reason the ingame community seem to have changed. :(
Lately ive noticed that ppl are using hlp chn to do smalltalk and usually the same 4 or 5 ppl spam this chn with all sorts of talking.
When someone ask for hlp they tend to make a fool of the guy rather than hlping out, the same goes for trade chn as well.

In the old days u'd just put these ppl on ignore and move on, but with todays pop, that would be shooting yourself in the leg. :lol:

Thats one of the things i used to love about playing NC, the community where the main part were actually acting mature in game and there were always hlp to get from hlp chn, hardly no trolls and when u came across one, u just put the sucker on ignore. :D

Oh wel.... :rolleyes:

We all know who they are, i can copy and paste my ignore list, but i know Nid would delete the names for forum rule breach! :angel:

I even suggested myself they move it to OOC, i mean that's what the channel is for, shittalk, has been for years and given me many a laugh at times.

There is banter, Hell it's one of the reasons i love NC and not carebear games, i banter people on several chars. Then there is down right abuse. The Latter is not welcome by me or most players tbh.

GM's should be taking this in hand as a request from the community.

And instill a little discipline in these individuals who are having a negative effect on what population we have left!!

Asking for help, as the channel suggests, should not be met with a barrage of destructive and derogatory comments. There is plenty of othere places for that in NC