PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Account Creations

Model192
18-09-09, 19:58
If you guys have extra accounts please distribute them, or let me know so I can hand them out.

Otherwise, can KK take 30 minutes to make the registration free on their website or somthing? Click2pay is down for all new members and I know a LOT of people that want to play.

Do the alternate methods charge you or no? Is there a way to register for free like with click2pay on the alternate methods?

Drevious
19-09-09, 01:16
Someone said IG the other day that they were creating new accounts just by emailing KK. Not sure if this was true but he was sticking with his story.

Model192
19-09-09, 01:40
This is my point, they just need to make accounts be able to be made from the web. If the shit was actually free and people could make accounts reakktor would see how large their population could be.

Biglines
19-09-09, 10:53
and what use would that be, since 90% of those that would come to a free game would leave the moment they wanted to make some money off it again?

Mal
19-09-09, 11:58
Keep the game free and put adverts on the website.

Biglines
19-09-09, 13:28
hehe, u overestimate the power of advertisements on a limited playerbase website

*Dazz*
19-09-09, 14:38
Someone said IG the other day that they were creating new accounts just by emailing KK. Not sure if this was true but he was sticking with his story.

Whaaaaaat? I know a few ppl that would play if they could get an account..... I'd be interested in findin that info out myself.

flib
19-09-09, 22:12
I have a friend who would definitely play if he could have his own account, and I can't spare another one for him.
In fact, I would actually play if I could have another account for more useless characters. So would my other friend.

Model192
20-09-09, 00:03
Plenty of games stay open for free JUST because they have in game advertising or from website advertising. Literally you could make a game like this viral.

Easily done in a video edited for in game in comedy with a link to Neocron.com, then it would receive more exposure from sites like mmorpg.com and other sites where people are bitching about not being able to get their hands on accounts like cyberpunkreview.com. I know in America that videos like this end up landing on TV.

Free accounts and more in game advertising (like alienware) would pull even more money because people would see that shit everywhere.

I don't know. Tons of shit they can do. Word of mouth can't even help because you can't make an account because of c2p.

Tarn
20-09-09, 07:47
Greetings Model192 or should i say Jobman?. Please DM me in game and i will see what i can do for you.

Model192
20-09-09, 09:13
You're funny in a not so funny kind of way. Sorry I'd like the game to advance instead of using it as my personal ego boost and stomping grounds just to have a outlet to be a douche whenever I please. Condescending much?

MrTrip
21-09-09, 00:40
You're funny in a not so funny kind of way. Sorry I'd like the game to advance instead of using it as my personal ego boost and stomping grounds just to have a outlet to be a douche whenever I please. Condescending much?

MODEL, TALK TO ME ON AIM, INSTEAD OF BEING YOU KNOW, LAME, AND NOT TALKING TO ME, CAUSE I TRIED TO GIVE YOU AN ACCOUNT and you didn't accept it.

flib
21-09-09, 05:06
I'll take it, AND be grateful. :D

Reyouka
21-09-09, 08:30
Is there any way to make new accounts? The only one I have is this one and I'm trying to make one for my girlfriend so she can play, but when I did and she tested it the login screen said account expired. So how does the free status get applied to new accounts?

Biglines
21-09-09, 09:13
the game isnt free to play, only old accounts using paypal don't have to pay, new accounts will have to pay afaik

Model192
21-09-09, 09:21
click2pay no workie.

new accounts r free so say people who already have c2p

Biglines
21-09-09, 09:24
c2p works fine for most people, and I know at least 5 people with new accounts who are paying

Reyouka
21-09-09, 10:43
Click2pay ONLY works if you have a previous account with them, since it seems they have disallowed registration of new accounts. If you don't believe me, I can take a screenshot. The game is free now yes, but with click2pay not allowing new accounts and paybycash accounts not being free unless they were around from the time this first started, then you can't get into neocron.

kane
24-09-09, 22:15
Should just make a 5min account maker and call it free 2 play THEN neocron will get players.

Sick
27-09-09, 04:12
since getting an email from TH.org im currently dl'ing the client, i cant remember if i played NC2 or just NC1, heh. but friends of mine say the game looks good but wont pay for it.

they should just make it a free game and watch their player base rocket, then advertise their new game from that. people cant resist free