PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

Wckdneer
27-08-09, 05:53
Kinda thought that I'd see how NC2 was doing.
I've never really played it much, mainly because I had no clue what to do, but I remember liking what I did. And just the sheer look of the game made me want to understand it better.
Seems the game is lacking a player base, which seems sad. But hey If everybody would think that way then it wouldn't ever be fixed.
So I'll probably hop in again and try to get into it, I remember having a researcher and grinding those researches missions.. just so long ago lol.. I can hardly remember how that works (Oh yeah, wherever you go, GO NEXT, how could I forget that slogan after sitting there for hours)

So yeah basically posting this to show that there are indeed kinda new people arriving.
I also read I don't have to reactivate my account.. that's quite awesome!, or well not really since you cant financially support the game. How about new accounts? Do they have to pay monthly, or just buy the game, or?

Anyway! Hello guys!

Riddle
27-08-09, 12:31
Welcome Runner!

You did play NC2? If you had an NC1 account and never upgraded then you can't play for Free as far as i am aware. All Paypal accounts are Free to Play, as for new accounts no idea if you can still set those up.

I would suggest first if you had a login, try it!

Once you get back in game i'll be gald to sort you out with some levelling weapons, Forget research to level .....VERYYYYYY BORING.

Start a Tank, easy to play good resists so you don't die around every corner and good damage so you should be able to level a bit faster. Then get out of the city and see what NC has to offer!!

I done my time in HQ's and P1 on my CST, but there nothing like a GRIM chasing you down on your last bit of health :lol:

flib
27-08-09, 14:45
All NC2 accounts are free to play, including trial accounts, regardless of payment status. The option to pay is available, but not required.
The only ways to make a new account are with Click2Pay and PayByCash. Click2Pay isn't available to US customers, and PayByCash is stupid.

Trivaldi
27-08-09, 15:49
Welcome back to the Neocron Community :) for the official low down, see here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=143033).

Wckdneer
27-08-09, 19:23
Yeah I've checked and I can log in.
And yeah I've never played NC1, and well I could basically say that I'm new in NC2, that's how much I know about it.
I'll hop in later today.

Its cool that they are keeping this running despite its state, its the company showing love, and its something a lot of other companies could learn from.

Also thanks for the tips guys!

William Antrim
30-08-09, 14:24
If you need help in game then ask here on the forum. There will be a few people willing to throw you some credits/equipment mate I am sure.

Drevious
30-08-09, 19:55
I always like helping new/returning players. If you need anything shoot me a PM.

Wckdneer
01-09-09, 02:49
Ill probably take you up on that :D im pretty confused lol.
HELP chat managed to tell me that i should go gentank driver and then get the quad and after that focus on HC by lomming over or w/e.
Ill see, sounds like fun.