PDA

View Full Version : quick q

phrank
25-08-09, 20:01
the tech cannons fella in oz-2 (north east on map, behind the 2 sliding doors) appears to have buggered off and i cant find him, has he nipped out for a smoke or been evicted permanently? would love to find him as i only want a shoddy raycannon for 25k wheras players will only sell capped ones at insane prices.

Trivaldi
25-08-09, 21:01
If an NPC has wandered off between your visits to him, chances are he has bugged out or a near by mob has ended the poor fellows life.

Submit an ingame support tick through your RPOS and the GM team will look into it once aware.

flib
25-08-09, 22:46
Or you can just buy one from Logan!

phrank
25-08-09, 23:08
i didnt want to submit a report since i wasnt sure if the guy had been moved, last time i saw him he was in doy so obviously hes been moved about a bit.

i did get contacted by a conster, but im only using the thing for 3 or 4 str lvl's then i need something else, id rather not pay 60 - 70k for a capped slotted gun im just going to discard within a few hours after i lvl str lol shop baught is fine for now thanks, just need to find the lil bugger.

cheers gents, ill file that report.

flib
25-08-09, 23:51
Logan doesn't overcharge.
He's pretty bored right now, should I contact him and tell him you want some guns?

Biglines
26-08-09, 11:01
logan generally undercharges :P

Riddle
26-08-09, 14:33
Be glad to help you out if the NPC doesn't come back from that smoke break!

I have most 2-3 slotted non rares already made up and if i don't i have a full BP library, so i have it!

As for charging........only ever notional for parts etc. on levelling weapons, most the time i give them out free :cool:

And yes i was on last night and fairly bored......

phrank
27-08-09, 01:20
i got a gm to respawn the guy for me and got the gun i needed... and, as i said i used it for about 2 hours, then picked up a ryker laser, then a plasma cannon, tomorrow ill be buying another raycannon..... i havent used a single weapon for more than 4 hours so far so really i dont want anything thats worth anything. besides, im saving for a combat hovertech, first piece of pa, gods wish inq set and a rhino all at once so funds are tight.

cheers again gents, ttfn.