PDA

View Full Version : Account not found

Ninjano2002uk
25-08-09, 16:42
Hello guys , Its been many years since I played neocron 1 / 2.

I have missed my little Tank / PSI & PE think I capped all 3, anyways I tryed to reset my password with the following link Username & email address "yes I have the correct email address that I used for neocron, but am getting the msg account name not found now it can be 1 of two both of which I have tryed, I also sent a msg to neocron@accounts or sumthing like that that Niddy linked in another thread.
Is there a ETA on when a person will email me back with info about my accounts, I really dont want to lose all those years of farming & such :P got a 5 slot plasma Cannon & what not on my tank back in the day.

Envys all the neocron 2 players who can get online :)

p.s what are the pops like these days is anything goin to change have I missed my chance has neocron 2 died for good etc?

Marmite.Lover
25-08-09, 16:52
It normally takes a 1-2 days but expect to wait for about 3-4 and welcome back to Neocron 2. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Trivaldi
25-08-09, 17:22
The Neocron E-Mail Support Team aims to respond to all tickets within 24 hours, for some queries this can take a little longer. The correct e-mail address is account@neocron.com and you will automatically get a ticket number within a couple of minutes of sending your request.

Please check all junk/spam folders of your associated e-mail accounts and if possible add @reakktor.com and @neocron.com to your e-mail account whitelist so our support team can get back to you as soon as possible.

The official forums are not an official support route for account related queries and i must point out in this instance that Marmite.Lover is not a member of the Neocron Support Team.

Marmite.Lover please do not use any official forum avatars as your own, these are reserved for the Neocron Support Team, use of such avatars can lead to account suspension.

I will close this thread to remove the possibility of confusion.

Welcome back Ninjano2002uk, i hope you get off to a good start and enjoy yourself once you're able to get back in game - should you not receive a ticket number please check the address you have sent your request to and as previously mentioned, check your spam folders.

After this if you still do not hear from the e-mail support team within 48 hours feel free to post again, or PM a member of the Forum Team directly and we will try and progress your issue.

Again, Welcome Back. :)