View Full Version : re-activation troubles

phrank
14-08-09, 15:40
its been several years, and a great many patches, but ive been lured back yet again.... only to hit a brick wall:

still have my username and pass (obviously, since im in here) but when i try to re-activate it tells me im trying to upgrade a free trial (??? i still have my original nc-1 box from way back, my trial period cant really have lasted 3 - 4 years of play time?) and it wants 25 notes, but ill let that slide for now, i would be willing to chip in some cash but another problem arises when i agree to continue:

my ticket as apparently expired and i should use a valid one... then im linked to paypal and thats that. ticket??? its been over 3 years so im a bit rusty, how do i get back in with my old account through paypal and this "ticket" problem, any help appreciated.

Trivaldi
14-08-09, 16:35
Hi phrank, welcome back to the Neocron Community :)

If you have had a Neocron 2 account in the past you can simply load up the game and log in without the need to reactivate.

phrank
14-08-09, 16:59
ahh, you sir are a gent. i didnt even think to just try logging in when i saw status as cancelled.

much appreciated.

Trivaldi
14-08-09, 18:50
Not a problem, enjoy your time in game! Do remember to pay us a visit on the forums once in a while though!

Dribble Joy
14-08-09, 19:18
Did I see you dead on the floor in MB GR room? :p

phrank
14-08-09, 22:27
indeed you did, lol time to learn how to play this thing again....

good to see you again dj, any of the old ssx folks still around? ive got one character still in clan but doesnt look very active

Dribble Joy
15-08-09, 02:18
Not that I know of. Most of the guys play Cyber Nations/Eve/WoW afaik.

Riddle
17-08-09, 14:43
Welcome back!

Should you require any Reps, builds etc. I'll sort you out when in game:D