PDA

View Full Version : Nobby Goes to Cyprus 2009 !

nobby
12-08-09, 05:25
Hi there guys, It's Nobby's going away time again, usually it's to Tokyo, or Egypt or Canada or Tokyo again but this time...

DUN DUN DUNNNNNnnnnn

Nobby's off to Cyprus!

A 5 star Spa resort in Pathos where Nobby can get all pampered up like a big poof ! :p

Leaving tomorrow, so wish me a safe flight guys !

rob444
12-08-09, 09:27
Nice!

Say hello from me :).

Planning on going to Egypt next time!

Have fun and enjoy the heat :)

Hoder
13-08-09, 21:29
Bon Voyage!

Don't forget to post some pics.. I've never been to Cyprus.

zii
13-08-09, 21:37
I visited Cyrus in 1987. I stayed in Larnaca and wandered, in a shared taxi with 7 other businessmen, to Nicosia. Things were probably different back then, but I know I would like to visit again. I have some suoverniers from some ruin in the attric that are laced with gold. Bon voyage Nobby.

NAPPER
14-08-09, 03:30
This Forum should just be Welcome to Nobbys Life :D

L0KI
14-08-09, 09:48
This Forum should just be Welcome to Nobbys Life :D

I was thinking it had become that way...
lol

StevenJ
15-08-09, 03:23
Come back burnt and complete with Brandy Drinks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandy_Sour_(Cyprus)) and you may just escape :p

Hope you have a good one, Noblet - Guile's waiting to kick your lobster arse :P

nobby
18-08-09, 23:20
Come back burnt and complete with Brandy Drinks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandy_Sour_(Cyprus)) and you may just escape :p

Hope you have a good one, Noblet - Guile's waiting to kick your lobster arse :P

My mum farted into the microphone while on skype to you and you were too embarrassed to mention it on here...
So I am !
Hahahahahaha !!! :lol:

flib
19-08-09, 04:18
My mum farted into the microphone while on skype to you and you were too embarrassed to mention it on here...
So I am !
<=|

>=c

SilentEye
20-08-09, 11:03
So I am !
:wtf: sick...